62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)

Please be warned, this chapter is rated 18 + If you are not comfortable with the ideas of torture, abuse, and RAPE, please skip this chapter. I DO NOT CONDONE, NOR DO I SUPPORT RAPE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  But there is a reason as to why i did this in Author note below. You can skip this chapter, You won't be missing anything from the story's plot I promise.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Hidan said, laughing sadistically. I couldn't move my arms at all. I did my best to show little fear, even though I feared for my life.
"Oh by the way, I made sure Kakuzu gave you a little extra dose of medicine. I don't recommend you waste your energy." He said chuckling. He leaned near my ear.
"With me babe, you're gonna need all the energy you can get." He said huskily, as it sent shivers down my spine.
"I'll give you one chance to be a good little bitch for your new master. Remember-" he cut himself off, walking behind me.
"I love fucking pain, so don't waste your breath." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I have a feeling this isn't going to be good... Kakashi...
Please...
I need your help.

"Isn't that your bosses name? You fuck your boss? That explains so much." I said smirking to myself, and he let out a dark chuckle.

"You think you're a funny little bitch don't ya?" He asked, as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Oh, I'm a fucking comedian." I said smirking. He let out a laugh, before he back handed my cheek. I gasped in pain, feeling my cheek tingle.

"Go ahead then, tell your master a joke." He said slyly, caressing my cheek, as I squinted my eyes towards him.

"Go to hell you silver headed dick waffle. I'm not your bitch. And you're not my fucking master. My boyfriend is going to save me eventually, I know he will. And when he gets his hands on you, I'll make sure to show you a really good fucking joke. In fact you'll be the main punch line, pun fucking intended." I growled, and Hidan raised an eyebrow.

"Such a potty mouth, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He asked jokingly.

"I suck my boyfriend off with that mouth, you stupid douche cookie." I copped back.

"Boyfriend huh?" He asked amused.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan, if you don't know him, you better fucking remember that name." I said, and he chuckled.

"You act like I give two shits, about your whack ass boyfriend. I'm immortal, and I think I should teach you a fucking lesson for talking back to your Master." He said, as he grabbed my chin, yanking it so I'd look at him.
"Don't you get it, you don't have a name to me. You don't own anything you stupid bitch. You're just my fucking toy, that I'm gonna break into pieces, until you agree to join us." He said in a soft calming voice, and I growled.

"Go to hell."

"You're feisty, I like that. I bet you're a real freak in bed huh?" He asked and I ignored him.
"Say something, or i'll make sure you can't speak." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"You do what I think you're insinuating, and I can promise your little Lord Jashin, that I'll kick your ass so fucking hard, you'll be using your ball sacks as a forehead protector!" I growled.

"Now now, don't be like that, c'mon, give your master a little kiss." He said, and I scoffed.

"I'd rather die." I spat in his face, as he wiped the spit away.

"Wrong. Move. You stupid bitch." He said, before his hands went up to my neck. He began to choke me, as hard as he could making me gasp for air. I tried to move my body, but I couldn't. Hidan laughed hysterically watching me suffer. He let go of my throat, making me gasp and cough hard, trying to catch my breath.
"I was gonna be nice and just treat you like my little sex slave, but now? You have another thing coming." He said before he laughed again.