23) The Sunset

"The mission is complete sir, Koi Kyogo has safely and promptly returned to her home in the Hidden Rain Village." Kakashi said to Lord Forth, as we waited for further instructions.

"I see, very well. And as for the other part of the mission?" He asked, looking over at me, as I smiled wide.

"I scouted around the area sir. I saw everything I needed too. Thank you, Lord Forth. I really appreciated it sir." I said, smiling at him. I snuck a peak over at Kakashi, and saw that he was sneaking a peak at me. We both blushed, before looking back at the Hokage, who was alternating glances between the two of us.

"I see..." He said, raising an eyebrow, trying not to smile.
"Very well. You two get a bit of an intermission. Have a break from missions, for a few days." He said, and we nodded.

"Yes sir." Kakashi and I said in unison.

"Kakashi that is all." He said, and Kakashi and I started to walk out of the door.

"Not so fast (Y/N), I didn't dismiss you." He said, as I jumped, before looking at Kakashi.

"Oh yes sir! Sorry sir!" I said.
"I'll be right out Kakashi." I said, and he nodded, before he left the room.
"What's up?" I asked Minato Sensei, as he chuckled.

"I should be asking you 'what's up' (Y/N)." He said, as I looked at him confused.
"What's up with you and Kakashi? Hmm?" He teased as I blushed.
"Kakashi seems a lot more..."

"Not a Kakahead?" I asked, and he chuckled.
"We just... I don't know... We had a long talk yesterday... You could say it just opened our eyes I guess." I said shyly, thinking about last night. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Uhh-huhh..." He let out, and I blushed harder.
"Was this before or after you got jealous?" He asked and I nodded.

"After...H-hey!! Wait a second!! How do you know about that?!" I asked him in shock and he chuckled.

"I'm the Hokage (Y/N). I'm supposed to know everything." He said, while laughing hard, and I crossed my arms.

"Sensei tell meee!!" I whined, and he chuckled.

"Sorry kiddo, my lips are sealed." He said, making a zipped lip notion with his hands. I crossed my arms, and huffed.

"That's fine Sensei" I said, with a smirk on my face.

"What's with that look (Y/N). Nothing ever is good when it comes to that look." He said, with a nervous grin.

"Oh nothing Sensei, nothing at all." I said with a slightly evil laugh.

"Well... I guess that's-"

"It's just, well, I wonder how Kushina would feel if I told her that the real reason your guys' window was shattered, that one time, was because you wanted to try making a rasengan in the house, and not because I lost control of my powers." I said with a sly smile on my face, making his smile drop.

"Oh come on (Y/N)!! You wouldn't do that to your favorite Sensei and number one Hokage... Right kiddo?" He asked nervously, as I chuckled.

"Of course not!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, good..." He said with a sigh of relief.

"Not if you spill the beans on Kakashi and Koi right now." I said smirking. He let out a sigh, shaking his head.

I can't believe I'm getting out done by a fifteen year old girl. I taught you well (Y/N). He thought to himself.

"Alright fine."