57) Pumpkin Anus

Dear diary,
Things have been getting a little weird between Kakashi and I. The other night he and I were on a mission, and we decided to call it a day, and set up camp. Once we decided to sleep, I had a dream about them again. I miss the two of them so much...

I know Kakashi does too, because I was awoken by the sounds of him whimpering last night. I knew he was having another nightmare about Rin... I don't blame him, especially with what happened. He blames himself for her death, just as much as I do for Obito's. I guess we're just two broken people trying to figure it all out.

Kakashi's been so strong. I had never seen him personally cry over their deaths, though I'm sure he has. But he never once did in front of me, and always held me when I'd lose my mind. But last night, it was my turn to comfort him. When I woke him up, he jumped and said her name, making me frown. I told him it was just me, and though he started off slightly harsh, giving me the cold shoulder... but before I knew it, he was crumbling on the inside. He started crying, and I didn't know what to do, other than to pull him into my arms, and hold him as close as I could, while rubbing his back slowly, saying how it was going to be okay. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly, as he broke down, and I can't say I quite understood the feeling I had in that moment.

I can't quite understand the feelings that I ever really have around Kakashi now a days. They are very similar to what I felt with Obito, yet I feel guilty. My last words to Obito were that I loved him... So I guess I feel as if I'm almost betraying him for how I feel. I-

"What are you doing?" Someone asked making me jump, and slam the cover of my diary down quickly.

"N-nothing!" I said as I turned red and looked to see Asuma standing almost behind me.

"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk and raised brow as I blushed.

"Yeah..." I said as he chuckled.

"Well okay." He said as he turned around, walking towards the door. I let out a small sigh of relief, before I gasped at the book being grabbed from the table.

"ASUMA!!" I yelled as I tried to grab it, making him chuckle.
"Give it!!"

"Dear diary!" He began to read in a high pitched voice, before he raised a brow, and gasped.
"Oh this is big news!!"  He said as I tried to grab the book from him again.

"Asuma!! Give it back, you big oaf!!" I said in annoyance, as he continued to tease me.

"Dear Diary!
My name is (Y/N) and I looovveeee Kakashi!" He started as my eyes widened. 

"It doesn't say that!!"

"I just think about him alllll the time! How much I wanna see his little face and kiss his little cheeks! And maybe one day he'll kiss me on the lips, while I play with his gravity defying hair!" He said.

"I don't even sound like that!!"

"How scandalous!" He added, as I sighed.
"Naughty naughty little sis!"

"Asuma!" I whined.

"(Y/N) and Kakashi sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He began to sing, making me grunt in annoyance.

"Asummmaa stopppp!" I whined, as he carried on.

"First comes love, and then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" He continued as I growled, and then punched him in the balls, making him grunt in pain and drop the book, allowing me to catch it. I couldn't help but giggle.