9) Our First Real Mission:Part One

"Hmm, it appears that all the odd jobs in the village were taken care of in a day." My father has said, looking down at his list, with a confused look on his face.

"That's right! Cause I'm the guy who's gonna become Hokage! This is nothing compared to what I can really do!" Obito said, making me roll my eyes and sigh. I elbowed him in his shoulder.

"Obito! Shut up!" I whispered to him, as he sighed.
"Now is not the time." I added.

"Lord Hokage, if I may sir, I believe that this team is far more skilled than we originally thought." Minato Sensei said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're right Minato." My dad said looking at the five of us.

"Now wait a second, right in front of you is a team with a medical ninja, an Uchiha who could obtain his sharingan at any waking moment. And then there's uh... Me! The girl who was able to outsmart even our Sensei! And even a boy who is currently the YOUNGEST boy to become Gennin in the history of the leaf village! And you're telling me you guys didn't think we were gonna be skilled enough to handle odd jobs? Really dad?! Really Sensei?!" I asked my father and Sensei, crossing my arms, raising an eyebrow. I gave my father the look, and his eyes widened, before he went back to his normal face. He placed his hand on his chin, thinking about what do to.

"Perhaps, I'll send them with you on your mission tomorrow Minato." My dad said, making us all gasp lightly.

"A mission with Minato Sensei?" Kakashi asked, in shock.

"That's what he said stupid." Obito said to Kakashi, making Kakashi glare at him. I smacked Obito upside the head.

"Ouch!" He growled, glaring at me.

"He's actually being somewhat nice today! Which means you have be nice too!" I whispered to Obito, scolding him.
"Wait, do you mean a real mission?" I asked my dad.

"That's right! And the client asked for Minato by name." Dad said, Obito looked as if he was gonna burst in excitement at any second.

"The mission we are talking about is C-Ranked. Although the risk is low, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't any." Minato Sensei said, as we looked at him.

"Sweet! I gotta admit, I was getting tired of looking around for things all day yesterday." I said rubbing the back of my head, letting out a long stretch.

"Very Good then! I'm counting on all of you." Minato said looking at us.

"Yes sir!" We all said in unison.

"Now then, I would like to talk you Minato on the account of private intel, pertaining to the new circumstances." My dad said, as the rest of us walked out.

"Thanks dad! We won't let you down!" I said before shutting the door, following my three other comrades. Kakashi was in the front, while Rin and I were in the middle, and Obito was in the back, with his hands behind his head.

"Well what do you say Kakashi? You should be grateful to me for this mission! I'm the only reason there aren't any more odd jobs left to do in the village." Obito boasted proudly. I watched as Kakashi kept his head down low, as he let out a grunt of annoyance. I frowned to myself before slowing down to walk next to Obito. I whacked him upside the head.
"What was that for?!" He asked annoyed, rubbing the back of his head as I sighed.

"I understand that you feel the need to boast and brag Obito, but you're doing too much. Kakashi is a part of our squad too, ya know? It's good to have friendly competition, but you need to remember that he is your teammate, and there is a support system that goes along with that!" I said to him, and he frowned.