31) I love you (Lime)

"(Y/N)..." I heard a whisper.
"(Y/N)!"
"WAKE UP!!!" Someone shouted, making me jump high in the air and fall out of the bed, hitting my head hard on the wooden floor of my room in the process. I let out a sharp groan, as I was blinded by the light caused by someone opening the curtains.
"Glad to see you decided to see you've finally decided to wake up from your slumber, princess!" I heard Asuma say sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"Ah shut up! No thanks to you." I copped back and he chuckled.

"Not my fault that you decided to stay up late last night to marinate the loin." Asuma said, and I raised an eyebrow letting out a quick laugh.

"To what the what?" I asked confused.

"Ya know... Making the Bacon? Er... A little bit of that Bow Chica-Wow Wow." He said making slow hip thrusts, making me blush.

"Okay, first off please never try to ruin bacon for me, nor bow chica wow wow again." I said mocking him.
"Second off, Kakashi and I had a fight. So let's not remind me." I said, slightly frowning.
"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be, I don't know...? Doing someone named Kurenai, last name Yuhi?" I teased, making Asuma blush.

"Just get up and get ready, Kardama is ready to take you out to train." Asuma said, walking out of the room, shutting the door as I let out a huff.

"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!! DON'T BE A LONER AND COVER YOUR BONER!!" I yelled out, and I heard Asuma trip lightly down the stairs.

"Shut up!!" I heard him yell back and I giggled, as I got ready to train with Kardama. I headed downstairs, to see Asuma sitting at the table.

"Where's Kardama?" I asked, as Asuma stood up.

"He's outside, waiting for you." Asuma said, as I nodded. I went to grab something to eat, but Asuma led me towards the door instead.

"Wait I was trying to get-"

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?" I standing in between the door frame, one foot inside and outside of the door.

"You and Kakashi will be fine." He said smiling, pushing me lightly out of the door.
"And when you both realize that... No glove, no love." He said pushing me into Kardama.

"ASU-" He slammed the door and locked me out.
"Ma..." I rolled my eyes, before blushing in Kardama's chest.
"S-Sorry..." I said and he chuckled.

"It's okay, I understand. I was a big brother too at one point." He said, and I chuckled, before my stomach growled.
"Hungry?"

"Starving actually... Can we go get some ramen before we train?" I asked with pleading eyes and he chuckled.

"Actually, I'm going to have to decline the offer." He said. As my face faltered in sadness, before he removed his hand from behind his back, handing me a white rose.
"This, my friend, is for you." He said smiling and I looked at him in awe. A smile spread across my face, as I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you... And thank you again for listening last night." I said smiling and he ruffled my hair.
"Now...I'll ask again... Food?" I asked sweetly and he chuckled, shaking his head lightly, before he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me into the village.

"I'm afraid not." He said and I cried out.

"What do you mean you're afraid not?! You made me leave my house without breakfast!!" I whined.

"Actually, I did no such thing. I waited for you outside, you had more than enough time to have a healthy hearty lunch." He said matter-of-factly.

"Lunch?" I asked in confusion as he giggled.