22) Moonlight

"You've been awfully quiet, and smiley since we left the Hidden Rain Village." Kakashi said, as I smiled at him. I watched the sun finally disappear, leaving us walking in the dark, using the moon to light our path.

"Well duh, lesbihonest here." I said playfully, causing Kakashi to raise an eyebrow.

"You mean let's be honest?" He asked, and I giggled, shaking my head.

"I said what I meant to say Kakashi. You know, I have to thank you, for making me realize just how much of an in the closet lesbian I really was." I said giggling, and he looked at me in shock.
"I may have to take Koi on her offer, don't you think?" I teased, as his face turned red.

"Well- I- uh- but-" he started stuttering, making me bust out in a fit of giggles.

"I was just kidding Kashi!" I said laughing hard, as he looked at me like I was crazy.
"Even if ninety percent of your face is covered, you somehow managed to have the most priceless facial expression I have ever seen in my life." I said giggling, making him role his eye, reading his book again.
"How can you even read that thing in the dark?!" I asked him making him chuckle.

"Do you know you're an annoying brat?" He mumbled.

"And you're a stupid rude jerk!" I responded back, before I ruffled his hair, making him smirk.

"And to think this stupid rude jerk, was about to offer to pay for us to stay at an Inn tonight, with hot springs, about five minutes away from us. But now, I'm starting to think, the cold, hard ground sounds more sufficient." He said, with amusement in his voice, as my smirking face slowly fell.

"Ha ha... Did you think I said stupid rude jerk?! No no no! In fact, I said smart kind jerk." I said, rubbing the back of my neck, while he chuckled.
"Awe come on Kakashi, I'm tired! We've been walking for hours now! Besides, you owe me a relaxing night at the hot springs." I said, and he chuckled.

"Is that so?" He asked amused.

"You had Koi pester me, and annoy me, for nearly two days straight!! Yes, I think you owe me it!" I stated.

"It wasn't that bad, you even got a little kiss for it! I would never complain about getting kissed by girls." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"Of course you wouldn't, you pervert! And I'm flattered she actually liked me instead of you! It's nice to be appreciated for once." I said jokingly, as we walked up to the Inn. He grabbed the door, and opened it for me. I smiled at him.

"See, I appreciate you enough, to be a gentleman." He said and I giggled.

"Well thank you, Kakashi." I said and he nodded.

"You're welcome." He replied before we walked up to the man at the desk.

"What can I do for you two?" He asked, and I smiled at him.

"Yes. We would like a room with two beds, if that is possible?" Kakashi asked, and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry, all the two bedded rooms were takin about two hours ago... All we have available is rooms with one bed, if that's okay. And if not, I can give you locations to the next nearest Inn." He said, making me smirk.

I'm more than okay with that. Now I don't need an excuse for Kakashi to hold me close. Hehe.

Kakashi looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders. He looked at the man before nodding.

"We'll take a room then." He said, as he paid for the room. The man handed Kakashi the key.

"Please enjoy your stay with us, this evening." He said, before we nodded and found our room, walked inside, and set our stuff down.