54) The Akatsuki

"Wakey wakey (Y/N)!! Wakey Wakey now!!"

"Tobi will you shut the hell up, you're giving me a headache!"

"Tobi doesn't have to listen to you Hidan!"

"Yeah well you might wanna start, before I make sure you're choking on your own d-"

"Will you both shut up!"

"But Kakuzu he-"

"I said shut the hell up!"

I groaned in pain, as I slowly opened my eyes to see a group of blurry pansies in front of me.

"How about you all shut up before your ballsacks mysteriously become your new forehead protectors." I grumbled, as I tried to touch my throbbing head, but groaned when I realized I was tied down to a chair. I looked up at the blurry Akatsuki members, who slowly came into vision, and I smirked.
"Tying me to a chair? Kinky. You gonna spank me too?" I asked sarcastically, tugging on the ropes.

"Keep talking and i'll make other uses for your mouth." Hidan said, and I started laughing.
"The fuck is so funny?"

"I've heard that same exact line since I was like twelve, and you know what usually happens to people after they say that?" I asked.

"Humor me." Hidan responded.

"They usually die. So test me I dare you." I growled, smirking. I suddenly stopped, when Hidan began to cackle.

"This bitch is funny." He said, wiping a tear from his eye.
"The real jokes on you though sweet cheeks, need I remind you, I'm immortal." He said, smirking.
"So test me, I dare you." He added, making me roll my eyes.

"There's always a way you dick stick."

"Dick stick? You serious?" Hidan asked.

"Yep." I said popping the p.
"You called me bitch, so I called you a dick stick." I said with a smirk, causing him to squint his eyes at me in anger.
"Unless you'd rather me call you something else like slut muffin, cunt cake or dick waffle, oh or I could call you-"

"Enough!! Tobi go get the others. I have a feeling this brat is gonna need to learn who's the boss around here." Kakuzu said annoyed with me, I tried to see what Tobi looked like, but he was gone before I could see his appearance.

"You know (Y/N), I hope that you talk like this to Pein. Ohhh I really fucking hope you do. Because I'm really gonna enjoy making you scream, and cry, and beg for mercy in all the most painfully ways. Lord Jashin will forever be grateful to me!!" Hidan said, pulling out his little stab stick.

"What? You think I'm scared of your little stabby stick? Pathetic. You're the Akatsuki, and you can't even get me to shut up. World's most dangerous criminals, my ass. As far as I'm concerned you're just a bunch of titty babies." I growled, making Kakuzu lunge towards my chair, and squeeze down on both of my wrists that were tied to the arm rests. I bit the inside of my cheek, as his nails embedded themselves into my skin.

"Apparently strong enough to beat you at your own game. Remember brat, you're the one tied up, in our territory. I think you should learn your place." Kakuzu growled.

"It's no matter, I won't be here too long." I said bored, as I stared into his eyes. I couldn't help but yawn slightly.
"Just long enough to kick your ass, and then be on my way." I said, glaring him down, letting my eyes change golden, as I waited for the chakra to emerge through my body, but it never came.
"What the hell?!" I whispered in confusion, making Hidan snicker. Kakuzu made a quick noise of amusement, before letting go of me, and backing away.
"The fuck you laughing for, you silver haired douche cookie?!"