15) Work This Out

"You're late Kakashi." I said before letting out a light chuckle.
"I never thought I'd ever say that to you." I said trying to crack a joke. Kakashi just glared at me, before clenching his fist.

"Minato Sensei said today he wants me to test your sparing abilities. I would have obliged, but I realized you've been slacking, ever since Rin-"

"Kakashi..." I said, cutting off his rising voice. His fist clenched harder, as he lightly shook his head.

"I don't need you slowing me down anymore." Kakashi said almost robotically. I frowned, before I crossed my arms.

"What in the hell pissed in your cereal this morning? And what the hell do you mean by I slow you down?! Kakashi I outta-" Kakashi cut me off by throwing a shuriken at me. My eyes widened as it passed by my head and went into the tree behind me.
"DUDE?! What the hell?!" I screamed at him in anger.

"See you're too slow. If I actually tried to aim it at you, you would have been killed before you could have even processed what happened. I don't need that on my squad." He said annoyed.

"THAT COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at him, as I went up to his face. He just glared at me.
"Say something you dick!!" I said angrily, before I pushed him. He grunted, but didn't say anything.
"I said say something!!" I growled annoyed. I went out push him but he grabbed on to my wrists, and held them tight. I looked at him wide eyed, as I tried to pull them away, but they wouldn't budge from his death grip. His eye instantly went from emotionless, to blood thirsty.

"K-Kakashi! Let go!" I growled, as I felt a stinging sensation on my wrists. I bit my lip, as my eyes slightly watered.

 "Grow up, or give up." He growled back, before throwing my hands down. 

"You have five seconds to take out a weapon to protect yourself. If Minato wants us to spar, that's exactly what I intend to do." He said in a monotone voice.

"Five seconds huh? What are you gonna do if I don't-" Kakashi started to back up, slowly.

"Five." Kakashi said, pulling out his Kunai.
"Four." His voice grunted in annoyance.
"Three." He now sounded malicious.

He wouldn't hurt me... Would he?

He suddenly ran towards me, as our kunai clashed against each other, being held in place, by our own strength.

"What happened to two and one?!" I yelled, as Kakashi growled at me.

"A ninja must see past deception." He said coldly, before he nicked my cheek with the knife. I did a back flip, and moved away, hissing at the pain from my cheeks and my hands, as I wiped the blood from my cheek.

"Why are you being such an asshole today?!" I asked him angrily, as I threw my shuriken at him.

"Earth style: Mud Wall!" He yelled, before a giant wall of mud blocked my shuriken attack. He threw his own set of shuriken towards me.

"Why have you been ignoring me?! What the hell did I do to you Kakashi?!" I yelled out, as I blocked every single one with a kunai.
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" I cried out, as we ran towards each other, before sparing again. All of a sudden, his kunai nicked at the sleeve of my long sleeve shirt, causing it to rip up to the crease of my arm. I threw my weapon towards the ground, and just stood there, heavily breathing.
"End it, I don't feel like dealing with this anymore." I said, as he walked up to me.

"You giving up? Huh?" He said before he pushed me. I glared at him.
"What? Are you gonna get mad?" He said before he pushed me harder. "Are you gonna cry?! Are you a cry baby now?!" He growled.
"You're so weak, it's pathetic." He said pushing me again.