55) Water Torture

I felt a sudden flush of freezing cold water on my face and body, making me suddenly hiss in slight pain and annoyance.

"Mother fu-"

"Glad to see you are so eager to join in on the fun." Kisame said with a snicker as I groaned.

"See this is exactly why next time, when I eat fish, I hope that it's your long lost cousin twice removed." I said in annoyance as he rolled his eyes, making me smirk, that was until I noticed the situation I was in. My arms and legs were strapped down to a table, forcing me to lay down flat on my back.
"Hmm, I didn't think you were into this kind of thing sushi! I'll have to tell Kakashi about this, it's kind of kinky!" I said as he chuckled.

"You sure have a sarcastic mouth don't you?" He asked as I smirked.

"Well, I was only ever good at English and fluent sarcasm, so you can conclude on your own!" I said as he let out a breath.

"If you were immortal, you and Hidan would be the perfect team. You're both annoying." He said with a smirk.

"And you're ugly, so what's your point?" I said as he squinted his eyes at me.

"You know what-" He said, gripping his hands tight before, letting go.
"Never mind." He said, as I raised a brow.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hit a soft spot?" I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"Ready to join us brat?" He asked as I chuckled.

Guess I did hit it .

"Ready to become canned tuna, Kisame?" I cooed as he rolled his eyes.

"When are you gonna quit with those fish jokes?" He asked slightly angry, as I smirked.

"Hmm, I guess I should be nicer huh?" I asked, as he crossed his arms, and I let off a soft sigh.
"Alright, I'll be nicer to you..." I said as he rose a brow.

"Gre-"

"Shrimp dick." I added with a chuckle, as he squinted his eyes at me. He suddenly looked as if he was going to explode in an angry rage, but took a deep breath instead.

"You're quite lucky that I am not allowed to kill you." He said almost robotically, as he walked behind me. He grabbed on to my hair, and yanked it back, pressing the back of my neck into the table, as I hissed in pain.

"Easy!" I growled.
"I have a sensitive head." I whined, making him chuckle, and pat it.

"Poor (Y/N)." He teased, as he wrapped another strap around my neck, keeping my head into position, so I couldn't move it.

"Hmm, that's weird." I said as he walked back around to face me.

"What now?" He asked in annoyance, picking up a wash rag, folding it into a rectangle, before dunking it in the water.

"I thought you'd feel scalier." I said, making him roll his eyes.

"You know, I was going to at least pretend to feel a little bad for doing this, but now, I'm going to have all the fun." He said as he raised his hand over the wet rag.