25) Morning Wood (Lime)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

"Kakashi..." I said sweetly into his ear, making him stir lightly in his sleep, as I poked his cheek.
"Kakashi wake upppp." I said, and he just pulled me on top of him, holding me close. My face flustered, when I realized we were still naked from last night. I giggled, and poked his cheek again.

"Mhmmm I'm sorry, Kakashi is asleep right now. Make sure to kiss him after the beep." He said huskily and groggily, making me roll my eyes.
"Beeep." He said, pushing his lips out, keeping his eyes closed. I leaned down to his face slowly.

"WAKE UP YOU KAKAHEAD!!" I yelled in his face, making him jump, and I fell over in laughter, as he let out a "manly" scream.
"Y-you should h-have s-seen-" I couldn't finish my statement, because I was laughing so hard.

"It's not funny." He said rolling his eye, before smirking.
"Couldn't you just have been a kind and caring girlfriend, and wake me up in a kind and caring way?" He asked chuckling.

"You're right Kakashi." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.
"I'm sorry, I should have said please." I said before cackling.

"Why you!" He playfully yelled, before he pinned me down to the ground, making me blush, and stop laughing.
"You're a brat, you know that?" He asked teasingly, getting close to my face, staring into my eyes intensely. I bit my lip, as I smiled at him.

"And you're just a jerk." I said back to him, making him chuckle. He moved his hands to the side, giving me the ability to use my arms.

"Can this jerk, kiss you?" He asked and I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"This jerk doesn't have to ask, ya know?" I replied before he planted a sweet kiss on my lips, smiling at me. He began to shower me with kisses all over my face, making me giggle.
"K-Kashiiiii" I said giggling, as his lips tickled me.

"You're so beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek.
"You're so perfect." He said, kissing my forehead.
"You're so breathtaking." He said, kissing my nose.
"And you're all mine." He said, before finally kissing my lips again, making me chuckle, and play with his hair.

"You really are just a big softy, who knew?" I said playfully.

"Only to the girl I love." He said winking, making me chuckle.

"I love you too Kakashi." I stated, pulling his head down, for a kiss. Our lips danced together, as our tongues swirled around one another's. We eventually pulled away slowly, as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I could stay here with you, forever." He said huskily, making me blush, as he leaned down to kiss my neck, making me squirm under him.

"Mhmm... Kakashi... A-as much as I... Ohhhmm..." I was cut off, by him sucking on the sensitive skin. I felt him smirk into my neck.

That sneaky bastard.

"W-we need to stop and finish the mission." I said, and he chuckled into my neck, before pulling away.

"About that..." He said, chucking, making me raise an eyebrow.
"We completed the mission." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What? No we didn't?" I said confused.

"Jiriaya isn't in the land stones (Y/N). He's- Well actually I don't know where he is." He said, and I looked at him confused.

"Wait, then why did Minato Sensei want us to go there?" I asked, and Kakashi let out a sigh, as he shook his head.