48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be
(y/n)..."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want. But what I won't do, is join you." I growled, staring at the blurry man.

"I'm sure we can use more... efficient methods in changing your mind?" He asked slightly amused.

"Do what you must, but you're wasting your time." I said looking into purple eyes, as the blurry faced man crouched down to my level.

"And how is that?"

"You won't break me." I said, making him smirk.
"And I'll never join the likes of you." I said as monotoned as possible.

"Now, I know that you know exactly what we are capable of (y/n), yet you still disagree against the odds of your outcome?" He asked, as I took in a deep breath. My nails lightly scratched against the ends of the wooden chairs arms, as looked forward, spacing out.
"Hmm, no reply?" He asked again as I continued to stare forward, ignoring his words.
"Stubborn brat." He spat, as he gripped on to my cheeks, squeezing them roughly, making me stare into his onion looking eyes.
"You disobeyed us just once, and in return you lost Kardama, your Sensei, your family, your village, but yet you want to disobey us a second time? Stubbornness is not something tolerated here (Y/N). In fact, just say the word and you can kiss that silver headed boyfriend of yours goodbye." He spat, as I bit my lip.

"Kakashi isn't dumb enough to be killed by weak scum like you... Your threats mean nothing to me." I growled.
"You touch him, or anyone I care about, and I'll make sure to make you regret the day you were even born." I spat back.

"Is that a threat miss (Y/N)?"

"Oh no. Its a promise. I don't make promises I can't keep." I growled, earning a hard slap to the face. My face shot to the side, as I hissed, before chuckling.
"You slap like a bitch." I growled, as I spat blood in his face.

"Alright. Have it your way." He said, as he let go of my cheeks, making my head slightly jerk to the right.
"Bring him in." The man said, as he backed up, giving space for someone to come in. I looked up to see who he was, my eyes widened in shock, as he came closer to my face.

"N-no... Y-you.. You're d-dead." I gulped as he shook his head no.

"I'm afraid not... I'm really sorry about this
(Y/N)..." He said as I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as his hand started to pull back, into a punching motion. My eyes widened, as I gulped.
"K-KARDAMA Wai-"

I shot awake, slightly shaking as sweat dripped down my forehead. I looked at the clock seeing that it read seven thirty, before seeing a note on Kakashi's side of the bed.

(Y/N),
I went out to check on a few things. You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. When you wake up, meet me near the Dango shop, I'll try explain everything later.
I love you.
- Kakashi

I smiled to myself, nearly forgetting the nightmare that had occurred moments before, as I got up and began to get ready for the day. Once I was ready I headed downstairs to the kitchen, and made myself an egg, before leaving my apartment to go to the Dango shop.

I wonder what this is about? Kakashi hates sweets?

I felt bitter- sweet, as I watched the village come together as a unit, to clean up the village that was destroyed during the attack. People waved, and gave me pitied smiles, as I made my way through the village. I decided to turn left, and make a quick little stop to view the stone faces, specifically my father.