14) Control the Power

"Minato Sensei? What are you doing here?" I asked, as Minato walked into my hospital room.

"I'm here, to introduce you to someone." He said, as an old man with long white hair, suddenly stood behind him, giving a small wave.

"Who's the gramps?" I asked, as he finally walked into the room next to Minato Sensei.

"This is Master Jir-"

"The name 'Frog Hermit' is merely a disguise! I shall tell you my true identity. I am the man who has no enemies in the North, South, East, and West! Not even in the heavens! I am one of the Sannin! White haired frog tamer! Even a crying baby would stare in awe! The great Jiriaya! That is me! Jiriaya!" He said dancing and whipping his hair back and forth. I sat there in shock, before I let out a small chuckle. Minato Sensei walked over to my while Jiriaya kept going with his very long introduction.

"Is he normally this... Um.." I said trailing off, whispering to my Sensei.

"You get used to it!" Minato Sensei whispered back to me, and I nodded while giggling.

"Well it's nice to meet you Jiriaya!" I said.

"Oh believe me kiddo, the pleasure is all mine." He said winking at me, and I laughed nervously.

"So... Why are you guy's here? Not that I'm complaining but..."

"I'm here, to tell you that you're being released!" Minato Sensei said, and I smiled wide.

"Really?! Oh that's great! I'm tired of this yucky food!" I said and he chuckled.

"Hasn't Rin, and Kakashi been bringing you ramen every day?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah! But that's just two meals out of the day! Have you ever had hospital breakfast?! It tastes disgusting! It's pure evil!! And you know that means a lot, especially coming from me, and my love for food. And don't even get me started on Asuma's cringe worthy hospital jokes!" I said as they chuckled.
"Does an apple a day keep the doctor away? I don't know Asuma. It does if you if you aim it well enough." I said mocking my brother and his joke telling, before letting out a sigh. Jiriaya let out a booming laugh.

"Well it looks like you're free from the evil hospital breakfast, and the syringey jokes." Jiriaya said before he chuckled.

"Syringey? Oh...Oh no... Not you too!!" I cried out, before I threw the pillow over my head, pretending to suffocate myself.

"Alright kiddo! Let's get you out of here, and get some ramen." Minato Sensei said, and I got excited.

"Okay!!" I said, as I ran up to the bathroom, and changed into my normal clothes quickly.

"Come on you old farts!! I'm starving!!" I said, I walked towards the door.

"H-hey! I'm not old!" Jiriaya and Minato Sensei said in unison.

"That's exactly what old people say!" I sing sang as I walked out of the hospital.

"Just remember who's buying you ramen kiddo!" Minato Sensei said in a playful threatening voice, making me stop dead in my tracks. I slowly turned around, smiling wide at him.

"Ha... Ha... Minato Sensei, you're looking quite dapper and young this morning!!" I said running to him, giving him a big hug.
"Always looking as youthful as a bare baby, fresh out of the womb! Or something like that, I don't know! Might Guy says stuff like that all the time. YOU LOOK MIGHTY WISE WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!" I said excitedly, as both Jiriaya and Minato chuckled at my silliness.
"So why don't you take your mighty youthful self, with me and gramps over here-"