42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

The kiss started off slow and passionate, as it soon became needy. The sounds of us panting, filled my ears, sending a wave of heat to my core. A moan escaped my lips, as his lips traveled down my neck, leaving a trail of sloppy, wet kisses down to my collar bone. His hands traveled down to my ass, where he gave it a hard squeeze making me gasp. He smirked into my neck, before our lips found each other again, fighting for dominance. Kakashi lifted me up, and sat me on the counter, spreading my legs apart, so he could stand between them. He tugged at my shirt, before I took it off of me, throwing it across the kitchen, making him chuckle.

"Someone's eager." He teased.

"Shut up, and make me yours." I purred, making him attack my neck. He found the sensitive spot of my skin, making sure to suck on it. He nibbled at my neck, making me suck in a sharp breath, as he used his tongue to sooth the pain. My hands ran through his hair, giving it a light tug, as he groaned against my neck, making me smirk.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck, before my hands, reached for the hem of his long sleeve shirt. He stood away, allowing me to slowly, yet eagerly take his shirt off of him, causing me to bite down on my lip at the site of him.
"Like what you see?" He asked cockily as I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm, I'm not gonna lie Kashi, I do love what I see." I said with a little giggle, before I pulled him back against me, my lips quickly finding his neck.
"But..." I said against his neck. I pulled away, trying to look at him with the most innocent look I could muster. I wrapped my legs around his waist, making sure our crotches rubbed against each other.
"I think I'd love the view of you fucking me, better." I teased, as he grunted before unbuttoning my pants. His lips found mine again, as his hands found my bra strap, removing the unwanted bra from my body, throwing it across the kitchen. I hissed as cool air, hit my sensitive buds, before I felt both Kakashi's and my chest touching. His hands went down to my breasts, as both of his thumbs rubbed across my nipples. I moaned out quietly, as I arched my back against the counter. My hands did their best to hold myself up, giving him better access to my chest, even though I wanted nothing more than to run my fingers through his hair. He chuckled, before he peppered light, teasing kisses against each of my breasts.

"Hmm, I missed these." He said before his mouth latched on to my nipple, making me cry out in pleasure. His tongue swirled around my left nipple, before he gave it a light nibble. His other hand, was mimicking his mouth's movements.

"Oh... Kakashi." I moaned out breathlessly, leaning my head back, as he alternated his attention to each nipple. I could feel my core becoming soaked, my clit throbbing for him. My body ached, for him.
"P-please... I need you!" I said closing my eyes tight, as I felt him pull away, tugging at the hem of my pants, lightly pulling them off, leaving me in just a thong. He licked his lips before looking into my eyes.

"Hmm, it's like you planned for this. Such a naughty little girl." He teased, before he grinded against my crotch, making me cry out louder.

"Of course I-I...Kashi..." I begged as he chuckled. I wrapped my legs around his waist again, as he carried me up into the bedroom before kicking the door shut. He slammed me up against the door, kissing me again. He grinded against me, pinning me to the door. He moved us over to the bed, lightly laying me down on it. He stood at the end of the bed, before getting on his knees, working his mouth up to my thigh. He sucked on the inner part of both thighs, as his hands went to the hem of my thong. He slowly pulled it off of me, throwing it on the floor. He looked at me and smiled.

"So wet for me, I missed this part of you the most baby." He said as he looked at my lower region that glistened, covered in my juices.
"Looks good enough to eat." He teased, before his head went to pussy, blowing cool air on it, but never touching it.