20) An Unexpecting Date

"Why would they lie to me?!" I growled in anger, as I climbed on the training tree, pacing on its branches back and forth. My mind kept wondering, giving me an array of emotions. I sat down on the branch, leaning my back against the trunk of the tree, before I cried, and for the next few minutes, I let it all go. All the anger and the confusion, streamed out of my body through my tears, until I couldn't cry anymore. I wiped my eyes dry, as I sat there, trying to think about anything else, but being lied to. No matter how hard I tried however, I kept hearing his words over and over again.

You were not born a Sarutobi. Repeated over and over again, as if it was a mental slap in the face.

"Why didn't they just tell me the truth?!" I said getting angry, as I got up and threw the kunai into the tree ahead of me.

It's because you're a monster.

"You shut up." I growled at my head, throwing a shuriken at the same tree.

They don't trust you.

"Just shut up!" I growled in a anger, my blood slowly boiling, as I threw another shuriken, slicing the poor tree in front of me.

"(Y/N)..." I heard someone say behind me.

They don't love you.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" I yelled out in anger, as I quickly threw another kunai, this time with chakra, making it go through the tree, and the next set of trees behind it.

"What did those trees ever do to you?" I heard Kakashi say jokingly, and I rolled my eyes, trying hard to bite my tongue.

"Not. Now. Kakashi." I spat out in a warning tone, as I kept throwing weapons repeatedly at the tree. I went to reach in my pouch, for another weapon, but I felt a hand grab my wrist, stopping me. I snapped my head back towards Kakashi, my eyes glowing in anger, as his grip on my wrist tightened.

"You need to calm down." He said softly, yet sternly. His concerned eyes looking into my hurt ones.

"Don't you ever tell me to calm down." I spat, yanking my wrist out of his hand, before I turned back around, as he let out a sigh.

I shouldn't be mean to Kakashi, he's the only one that hasn't lied to me.

I suddenly felt his body behind me, while his hands and arms wrapped around me, pulling me into him. I tensed up, as he held me in his arms tightly, our body heat radiating off of each other.

"I don't like to see you hurting. I like you better when you're being an annoying loser." He said, putting his chin on my shoulder, and I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Says the one who's being a literal thorn in my backside at the moment, you stupid jerk." I said, with a light laugh, slowly feeling my body calm down.

"You're such a brat." He said, pulling me even closer with a chuckle, and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry Kakashi..." I said quietly, looking down at my feet.
"I didn't mean to pop off I just-" He cut me off by kissing my temple, through his mask.

"You're allowed to feel angry, and upset. No one is stopping you. Don't be sorry for that." He said, as I leaned my head back into his shoulder. I closed my eyes, as I felt our heartbeats mold into one.
"But, I think you should also put into consideration that it was just to protect you." He added, making me huff.

"No, it's called they didn't trust me." I said annoyed.

"You're a stubborn brat, you know that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.