59) Fan Fics?

I made my way down the halls, trying to stop the sudden headache that was accumulating in my head. I looked forward, and in the distance I could see black hair, and an Akatsuki cloak.

"Itachi!" I yelled, as I watched him turn around, before beginning to run away.
"Come back here!!" I growled, as I began to chase after him. I tried my best to follow him, but having sneakers with shoe laces instead of my normal tabi boots has proven to be quite the problem. I stepped on one of the laces, and managed to slowly tumble to what I thought would be an embarrassing fate. That was until I fell into the arms of someone.

"Hey hoe!" A voice said as I looked up and saw Hidan, making me growl.
"Whoah whoah! Easy." He said as he chuckled.
"You really don't remember anything, do you" He asked with a sigh.
"Menma did tell all of us! I just didn't think you'd forget me!" He said as he helped me stand straight, before giving me a suffocating hug.
"I missed you my hoe!" He said as I tried to break free.

"Please, let me go!" I said slightly annoyed as he chuckled.

"I don't care about the others, but I'm gonna need you to remember me fast, because I'm tired of calling you my hoe, and you don't respond with my bitch." He said as I raised a brow.

"What?"

"Your my hoe, I'm your bitch. Ya know? It's just kind of our thing." He said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Bitch you're my best friend, I'm gonna need you to snap back to reality!" He added as I looked at him baffled.

"We're best friends?" I asked in confusion as he nodded.

"Yep!" He said popping the p.
"Since diapers!" He added as I rubbed my head in slight frustration.

"This is stressing me out." I mumbled, rubbing my temples.

"Yo, you don't look too good." He said as he put a hand on my forehead.
"You're a little on the warm side." He added as my head spun.

"I'll be fine." I grumbled.
"So... um..." I said softly as he chuckled.

"I'm going to kill you for forgetting my name." He said playfully, as I just stared at him.
"Tough crowd." He added as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Riku. Your comrade, your best friend, the love of your life." He teased as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't remember much, but that's gonna be a no from me." I said as he giggled.

"Worth a shot." He teased as I awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah..." I said as he smirked.

"Speaking of the love of your life, I'm sure you're looking for Asahi!" He teased as I just looked at him.
"God, he wouldn't stop talking about you! I don't understand why you two never made it serious! That's all he ever went on about. Why didn't I tell her this, and why didn't I make her that, and what if she's the love of my life and I never get to tell her blah blah blah! You two are like love sick puppies! I bet he's like some damn little froo-froo poodle that will just hump your leg, the second he sees you! Man, he better man up and grow a pair or else I'm gonna go crazy." He said as I just listened, completely baffled at this conversation.
"I understand it put you and Kitsune in a bad spot in your friendship, but home boy has a girlfriend now, so I don't know why it bothers him so much." He added as I nodded, trying to process this one sided conversation.
"Anyways, you better make him yours girl, before someone else takes him away! OH, and if I don't hear about him jumping you like a jack rabbit, I will personally lock you both in a closet, and won't let you out until you bump uglies!" He said as I just stared at him in embarrassment.

"I-I... I don't even know what to say to that." I said as he chuckled.

"Say nothing, but do everything." He said with a wink.
"He's the seventh door down on the right of that hallway." He said giving me a push.
"Remember (Y/N)." He teased, as he made a thrusting notion with his body as I blushed.