71) The Storm

I have to find him; he can't be gone. Where the hell are you Hatake?

I ran through the village, my heart racing and aching due to all the dead and dismembered bodies that laid around the village. Tears left my eyes as the situation became more and more hopeless as the minutes passed by.

Dammit! I shouldn't have been so careless! I just need to find Kakashi... He has to be here... Just please still be with me Kashi... I can't lose you.

My arm wiped away my tears as I took a deep breath while looking through the rebel.

"(Y/N), we will find him. I promise." Kardama said as I looked at him and nodded, exhaling a shaky breath.

"Let's just keep looking." He said with a determined face.

* * *

"Alright bastard, now that I have you alone, why in the hell are you here? Don't tell me you missed me." I said cockily as he just stared me down.

"I have no use for you anymore (Y/N). Tell me, where is the nine tails jinchūriki?" He asked in a demanding tone, as I just crossed my arms.

"I don't know if one of your piercings got to your thick skull carrot top, but I'll die a thousand deaths before I ever tell you where Naruto is."

"That can be arranged, you shall soon know what pain feels like." He said while raising his hand.

"I'm not really interested sorry, but I'll lend you a tip, you usually take a woman out for dinner before saying such things." I said as I let my ember state cloak as much of my body as it would.

"Run your smart mouth as much as you'd like, your fate has already been decided. You will die here today." He said as I smirked.

"Not if I kill you first." I growled while running towards him. I controlled my chakra into my fist, preparing to pack an intensified punch to his face. I learned quickly just how unstoppable the man was. The second my hand got close to his face, he lifted his hand and a sudden force slammed me into the wall five feet behind me. I hissed as I felt the brick scratch into my back, while wood pieces fell on top of me, breaking through my chakra cloak. I kept my presence undercover, as I lifted my hands.

Fuck, that's going to leave a mark.

"Dark Fire: Wrath Strangulation." I growled, as I watched a dark cloud surround Pein, making him chuckle.

"For someone who knows of my powers, you're quite reckless." He said as my eyes widened in shock. His eyes sucked up the cloud, making it disappear from sight.

I can't seem to remember what exactly he can do...

"Or need you a reminder?" He asked, as I sighed in annoyance. I summoned a shadow clone before she nodded and headed towards Pein.

"That was cute, really, but now I'm going to kick your ass." My shadow clone said as she charged towards him.

If I can't remember what he is capable of, then I need to make him show me.

"Tell me where the nine tails is and I'll end this quickly." He spoke in annoyance, as my shadow clone taunted him.

"Hit me with your best shot," she taunted at the abrasive Pein.

"It's gonna take a lot to take me down, let alone kill me."

"I would not be so sure about that." He said, lifting his hand up again, the force from his hands pulled her in quickly as she struggled to break free. At the last second, she managed to stab Pein, but it seemed to not affect him too much.