3) A Practice Exam

"Okay class! Today, everyone in the whole school, will be having a practice exam, to see how much you guys have learned in the past year. This will help us figure out, where exactly you are on the learning board with us." Inu Sensei said, making all of us groan. He began speaking again, but I zoned his voice out, as soon as Obito leaned near my face.

"If I have to take another stupid written exam, I might actually kick the bucket! This is getting ridiculous!! I want real action, not some stupid paper test! It's not about the words! It's all about the real action!" Obito whispered to me, as I nodded.

"I agree with you. I'd like to show off my skills in front of Kakashi and show him just how good, I've truly gotten in a year!"  I whispered back, and he winked at me.

"The look on his face would be priceless! He'd probably go home crying to his daddy, because a girl kicked his butt. Now that's something, I'd want to see!" He whispered, making me giggle.

"If anyone kicks kaka's butt, I hope it's you, Obito! He's always calling you an idiot, it would be good to stick it too him for a change." I whispered and he snickered.

"Yeah! That would be great! I'd like to see his face when I-"

"Obito! (Y/N)!" Inu Sensei said, making us both jump and sweat nervously.
"Would you like to share with the class, what you think is so much more important than me explaining the exam rules! Rules to an exam, need I remind you, that will determine where exactly you could be placed by next year?!" He said, as Obito and I chuckled awkwardly, looking down at our desk in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry Sensei." We said in unison, as the rest of the class laughed at us, with the exception of Rin.

"Idiots." I heard Kakashi say, making me scowl at him. He smirked under his mask.

I'd love to wipe that little smirk off his face by kicking his keester in those exams. I'm gonna get the highest scores. You better believe it! Oh, it's on Hatake.

"As I was saying..." He paused, getting himself together, while glaring the both of us down.
"The test today will consist of three parts. Hitting the target with Kunai and Shuriken, showcasing your battle skills against the partner of my choosing, as well as seeing how far you guys have come along in making your very own shadow clones and transformation jutsu's." He said, while writing it down on the chalk board.
"The students that can pass all three tests, will be scheduled go to see the Hokage, doing some tests for him, and getting your status transferred one step closer to Gennin." He said, making all of us get excitedly.
"Keep in mind, some of you have skills to be promoted automatically to Gennin, seeing as some of you, already have a higher class rank." He added, as I smirked.
"Now that you guys have an incentive to look forward too, everyone line up, and let's get moving!" He said, as we all started heading outside towards the training area.

"Alright, first things first, each group of two, will stand at a post." He said, standing in front of the row of posts.
"You will get five minutes of practice time, before you both will show me if you can hit the target or not." He said.
"If you notice, you might end up getting paired with someone who is not in your class, that is okay.

Bring it on, whoever it is, I can get this in my sleep.

"Alright, I'll be calling out the pairs now." Inu Sensei said.
"Group one will be Might Guy, and Asuma Sarutobi." He said, as they both took a stance near the wooden post.

"I accept this challenge of having you, Asuma Sarutobi, as my rival for the throwing contest!" Guy yelled in excitement. Asuma just smirked, tossing a kunai up in the air, over and over again.