11) A Birthday Blast

(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!! Wake up!!" I heard my brother say, and I groaned into my pillow.

"Go away Asu!!" I said annoyed, as I turned over, pulling the covers up to my head.

"Oh no you don't!" He said as he took my blankets away.
"It's time to wake up!! You have a big day today!!" He said as he began tugging on my leg, trying to get me out of bed.

"Is it the chūnin exams?" I asked.

"What? No silly!! Those were last week! And you and Kakashi both made Chūnin!" He said and I smiled into my pillow.

"Okay? So then why are you here? Go away!" I groaned into the pillow.

"How could you forget your own birthday? Come on get up!! I made you breakfast!!" He said pulling on my leg harder, as I clung on to the bed for dear life.
"When the hell did you get so strong?" He asked.

"When did you become so weak?" I copped back, making him frown, before mumbling "I'll show you weak," while walking out of my room.

Finally! Now I can sleep.

I suddenly felt something cold all over my body, making me jump high in the air, out of bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASU!!?" I yelled in annoyance. I looked over to see water all over my bed.

"Water you still doing in bed on your birthday?!" He asked. I stared at him for a second, trying to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Did you just-"

"Yes I did, now change and come down stairs, or it will be milk poured on you next time." He said leaving my room, as I rolled my eyes.

I'm gonna kill him, slowly and painfully. I thought to myself playfully, before changing into my normal fighting clothes. I headed downstairs, smelling all sorts of things happening in the kitchen.

"Take a seat!" He said, trying to imitate an Italian accent.

"Uh, okay... You're crazy." I said sitting down, waiting for what I assumed was breakfast. He brought me a glass of tea.

"Here's some sweet tea, for my sweetie!" He said as I took a drink, causing me to choke on the drink.

"Do you think you're funny?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Yes, actually I think I'm quite hilarious if you ask me." He said as he set down a plate of waffles in front of me.

"Waffles!!!" I said excitedly.

"Even though you annoy me sometimes, I still dig you a waffle lot." He said, making me glare at him. He let out a chuckle.

"You're not funny Asuma!" I said, slightly giggling. He came over with a hot pan.

"Awe! C'mon sis! Don't go bacon my heart! I'm just trying to make sure you have an egg-celent birthday!" He said, as he put down two slices of bacon and some eggs on my plate.

"You're an idiot." I sing sang, before taking a bite of the food. Next he came over and put a bowl of salad next to me, spilling my tea on to my waffles, bacon and eggs in the process.

"ASUMA SARUTOBI!!" I yelled annoyed. He went to open his mouth but I stopped him
"Let me guess," I said calmly.
"LETTUCE HAVE A GOOD DAY." I shouted in his face while smirking. He put a hand up in surrender.

"Sis, I'm gonna have to ask you to romaine calm! It's gonna be okay." He said giving me a wink and I sighed, face palming myself.
"Because olive you from my head to-ma-toes!"