44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation

"Hey!!! You're late!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled, as Kakashi and I made our way towards the three kids waiting for us, at the training grounds.

"Well a black cat crossed my path, and I had to take the long way around." He said, as the three children looked at him in shock, and groaned in anger.

"Whaa?!" Naruto said in confusion as he shook his head profusely. 
"You've been? Since six?? IN THE MORNING?!?" Naruto yelled, earning a slap on the back of the head from Sakura. He let out a yelp.

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT!!" She yelled, making Naruto rub the back of his head.

"Sakura?! What was that for?!" He asked, as a bump surfaced.

"Don't yell at our Sensei!" She exclaimed, as Naruto grumbled, the three of them not noticing my presence.

Hmm...

"Could you two be any more annoying?" Sasuke asked un-enthusiastically, as he crossed his arms. I couldn't help but giggle at the three in front of me.

"Uh?! Hey! You're that ramen lady from Ichiraku's right? Uh..." Naruto asked me, as I giggled and nodded.

"(Y/N)." I said with a playful salute.
"It's nice to finally meet you guys!" I said with a smile, looking at the three of them.

"Nice to meet you miss. My name is Sakura Haruno." She said, giving a light bow.

"There's no need for introductions. I already know who you three are!" I said with a smile. "And please, miss makes me feel so old. (Y/N) is fine... Unless today goes well, then you can address me as (Y/N) Sensei." I said, earning confused looks.

"What?" They said in unison, making me awkwardly chuckle.

"I thought Kakashi Sensei was our Sensei?" Naruto asked in confusion, squinting his eyes, and rubbing his head.

"Awe, he didn't tell you?" I asked, glaring at Kakashi who had his nose in his book.

"... It might have slipped my mind." He replied with an awkward chuckle, making me roll my eyes, and huff.

"Of course it did." I grumbled.

"Tell us what?" Sasuke asked.

"Well I'll co-captaining with Kakashi for team seven! So you guys will have two Sensei's! YAY!" I said over enthusiastically.

"Two... Sensei's?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah! Uh, in other words... You guys have me, the cool, fun, smart, cute and cuddly Sensei. But you'll also have to deal with the lame, boring, dumb Kakashi Sensei." I teased, making Kakashi roll his eye.

"Dumb?" He said with a playful scoff.
"Says the girl who just couldn't surpass me at the academy." He said in a taunting voice, making me chuckle.

"Now he's butt hurt, so he's going to bring up the past." I chuckled, as the three Gennin stared at us in confusion.

"I'll make your butt hurt." He said lowly enough for only me to hear, making me giggle.
"I'm just stating the facts." He said louder for everyone else to hear.

"No, now you're just being more butt hurt than when I did the 'A thousand years of death' jutsu on you." I teased, as his face got pink.

"We agreed to never speak of that again." Kakashi muttered.

"Yeah well-"

"Butt hurt?" Naruto asked.

"A thousand years of death?" Sakura added.