34) October Tenth.

October tenth.

I lost my Sensei. I lost Kushina. I lost the only mother I've ever known. I lost a few comrades, all because of him. The man in the mask.

I was too late.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!!" I was drawn away from the village, by what I thought was the masked man.

"You got to catch me first (Y/N)!" He shouted, as I pushed myself to run faster, dodging all the limbs and stumps that I could. I thought I was so close. I thought I had caught the masked man, and that I could end this fighting once and for all. That was until I realized that the shadow I had been chasing through the woods, was just a white Zetsu.

"You might want to hurry (Y/N). There's quite a commotion happening in your village, and you seem a little too far from home." He said, as he disappeared into the ground before I could finish him off.

It took me a minute to process his words, but once I understood what he said, I realized that I was never meant to catch him. In fact, he was just a ploy to get me as far from the village as he could, and I had fallen right into his trap. I turned around slowly, and saw a sight, that I wish I hadn't seen. The nine tails, causing absolute hell upon the village.

"DAMMIT!!" I yelled in anger going into my ember state, as I ran as fast as I could back to the village.

I can't lose anyone else...

I groaned in frustration, as I watched the village seem to only get father and farther away.

How could I have been so stupid? I thought to myself, as I finally made it into the village.

"MINATO SENSEI!!? KAKASHI?!!" I screamed out, as I watched others around me panic, trying to get to the safe point in the hidden leaf.
"KAKASHI?! MINATO SENSEI?!" I yelled out again. I made a sudden 'oof' noise, as I suddenly I ran right into Guy.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled at me, as he started to pull me towards the direction
"We need to get with the others!" He yelled.

"Guy!! Where's Kakashi?! Is he safe?!" I asked in a panic.

"He went to get you!! If you go with the others I'll go get h-"

"No! I'll go get him!" I said, but Guy's grip on my arm got stronger.

"Absolutely not!" He said quite loudly.

"I don't have time for this Guy... I can't lose him. Please! Just me let go!" I yelled trying to get out of his death grip.

"If something we're to happen to you, Kakashi would kill me!" He yelled back, trying to keep me contained, while pulling me towards the direction everyone else was going.

"Guy let me go!!" I said annoyed.
"DAMMIT GUY!! LET ME GO!!" I cried out, as I yanked myself again.

"I can't!!" He yelled back.

"I CAN'T LOSE HIM!!" I cried out, as I felt this sudden urge pulse through my veins. Guy went flying backwards, and I bit my lip, my eyes widening at what I had done.
"I'm so sorry Guy!!" I said pulling him up quickly, as he looked at me in shock.

"It's okay. But we need to go." He said sternly and I shook my head.

"I love him Guy!! I've lost too many people. I cannot lose him. Please." I begged, my eyes watering, and Guy sighed, letting go of my arm, and started backing up.

"Keep my rival safe." He said, as I nodded before heading towards the hospital to find Kakashi.

Dammit Kakashi! You better be safe and alive, or I will kill you myself!