50) Just About Us (Lemon)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned! For those of you who are still reading... I hope you packed a towel, because your asses are about to be SOAKED!

Kakashi and I were moving briskly through the cool air wanting to get home as quickly as we could. The second we hit the apartment, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow, as I chuckled.

"What? You have a key too ya know." I teased as I saw a blush rise on his cheeks.

"I know..." he trailed off as I raised an eyebrow.
"But I ... ha.. Left it in the bedroom." He said with a slightly embarrassed face, as he rubbed the back fo his neck, making me giggle. I pulled out the keys from little bag I keep with me, when I'm not wearing my gear.

"What am I going to do with you Kakashi?" I teased, as I got the door opened, and pulled him inside, before pushing him against the door.

"I can't tell if I want to let you know who's in charge, or let you keep doing what your doing, because it's kind of turning me on more." He said, making me giggle.

"Actually, I was thinking we could try something?" I asked, as he raised a brow at me.

"And what would that be?" He asked as I giggled.

"Well, you're always reading that book... And well..." I said, as he chuckled.
"Particularly I've noticed you reading Chapter Seven... A lot..." I said with blushed cheeks, as he looked at me slightly amused.

"Go on... I'm listening." He said with a slight smirk.

Bastard.

"I was thinking... Instead of us- Well... What if we recreated that scene?" I asked, my cheeks burned like fire, as he placed a hand on my cheek, the pad of his thumb rubbing it slowly.

"You want us to role play?" He asked, as I nodded. 
"I love you..." He mumbled.

"Why not? It wouldn't be the first time right? At least this time, I don't think Asuma is sober enough to bust on in." I said, making him chuckle.

"I'm not complaining.... But are you sure?" He asked, with slightly blushed cheeks.

"Yeah, no I locked the door this time." I said, as he chuckled.

"I meant role playing this chapter." He said with a chuckle.
"I mean... You do know it's the chapter where Ariko punishes Normani for flirting with another man." He said, as I nodded.

"I know."

"There's degrading, and rough moments, and edging before overstimulation... And I don't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. If you're not wanting to do it, I'd be more than happy to just make lov-"

"I know..." I said interrupting him.
"But I don't want you to make love to me right now Kashi... It feels like it's been forever. " I said softly, as he pulled down his mask, slightly licking his lips.
"I want you to fuck me..." I purred, as he smirked.

"Is that so?" He asked full of amusement.

"Yeah, and I'm sure you could think of a few things to punish me for daddy." I teased as he smirked, before flipping us, so I was against the door.

"You're right, I can." He said sexily against my lips, making a pool begin to form in my underwear.
"Just let me know if it's too much..." he said softly, before his lips met mine, as my arms wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair, as our tongues fought for dominance.

The second I felt as if I had won, his hands were roughly squeezing my ass, making me gasp in both pain and pleasure, giving into him, making him smirk. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, as one of his hands went from my ass to my breasts, giving it a rough squeeze making moan in his mouth. He let out a sharp groan, as he started to grind into me, allowing me to feel him hardening against my crotch.