6) I Used to Hate the Rain

Hey Rin,
Are you coming to train with Obito and I today?
-(Y/N)

I wrote down, before folding up the paper, signaling my class mates behind me, to pass the note back to Rin. After a few seconds, I turned around to see if she got the note. I saw she had it, and began writing down on it. As I went to turn back around, I made eye contact with Kakashi. We just stared at each other, as if we were in a trance, before he looked away.

Well that was weird... But I guess it's been weird, ever since that incident at the shinobi memorial ground.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I held my hand out for the paper. Once I felt it in my hand, I put it under the desk and opened it slowly.

I'm sorry, but I can't today. My mom wants me home tonight so I can start training in medical ninjutsu. But I'll root for the two of you in spirit!! -Rin

But the Gennin exams are tomorrow!! -(Y/N)
I wrote down, before passing it back.

"What are you doing?" Obito whispered.

"I'm trying to see if Rin is going to train with us today." I said and he blushed.

"Oh... Okay." He said before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I held my hand open as I felt the paper in my hand. I put it back under my desk and unfolded it.

I know, but I know you guys will do amazing at training! We will all become gennin... I just know we can do it! - Rin

I handed Obito the note so he could read it, and know the plan. I turned back around to see Rin. I made a sad face, making her giggle and playfully pout back.

"I don't believe the board is back there (Y/N)! Eyes up front." Inu Sensei said, making me jerk my head back to the front of the room, and turn red.

"Sorry Sensei..." I mumbled as the class laughed at me. I laid my head on the desk, embarrassed, while listening to the rest of the lesson. Finally, it was time to go, and Obito and I hurried out of the classroom.

"Last one to the spot has to do one hundred extra sit-ups?" I asked and he grinned. Our spot was a tree in the training grounds, that Obito, Rin, and I carved our initials into.

"Oh it's on!" He said, while clenching his fists, getting excited.

"On three?" I asked and he nodded, as we got in the racing position.
"Okay... One... two..." I made a mad dash for it.

"HEY!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THREE?!" I heard Obito scream, before chasing after me. I giggled like a mad woman, as I ran into the forest, trying to get to our spot before he could. I slowed down a little bit so Obito could catch up.

"You're too slow! What are you? A turtle?!" I asked as he grunted, speeding up. We were neck and neck, the training tree in our sites.

"Ever read the Tortoise and the Hare? If I'm the turtle, then I'm gonna win!!" Obito screamed out. I giggled.

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!" I said hitting the fastest speed I could. When I got to the tree, I used my chakra to run up it, jump off, doing a flip in the air, before landing on my feet.

"Pfsh... Show off." Obito grumbled, crossing his arms, and rolling his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Awe! Don't be such a sore loser Obi-Tobi!" I teased and he looked away angry.

"Obi-Tobi? And hey!! You only won, because you cheated." He stated and I smiled, before playfully gasping.

"Hey!! I did no such thing! Your name should just be Obi-Slow. And don't dis on Obito-Tobi, I thought it was a cool nick name... Hmm, but seeing as you don't like either of them, how about Tobi?"I asked, as he gave me a weird look. I busted out laughing.