35) Eighteen

"Are you awake little Naruto?" I cooed, as I looked over and saw bright blue eyes looking over at me. He gave me a cute smile, and reached for me out of his crib.

"Nom Nom, nom noms." He said, as I giggled, getting up, taking him out of the crib. While holding him in my arms, I ruffled the blonde hair on his head, as he giggled, before letting out a loud yawn.

"You just woke up kiddo! You can't be tired! Nom Noms or sleepy time Naruto, you can't do both you goof." I said, as he giggled.

"Nom Noms!!" He said excitedly, jumping up and down in my arms as I smiled, carrying him down the stairs.

"Who needs to work out, when you can just hold a baby instead?" I teased, as I kissed his cheek, making him squeal in happiness, as his hands grabbed some of my hair to play with it. I made my way over to his highchair, and set him in it, before walking over to the fridge and pulled out an egg. "How does an egg sound little man?" I asked.

"Egg, Egg!" He chanted over and over again, making me chuckle.

"I was beginning to wonder when you and the kid would wake up." A voice startled me from the kitchen table. I snapped my head over to see Asuma smirking at me.

"Oh! Asuma you scared me!" I said making him chuckle.

Déjà vu, is that you?

"What are you doing here Asuma?" I asked, as he smirked.

"What, are you not happy to see your big brother?" He asked with a smile. I shook my head, holding back a smile as I made my way over to him, and hugged him tightly with one arm, holding Naruto in my other.
"Now (Y/N), I know I moved out of the house about a year ago, but I think you need to remind Kakashi that you can never go wrong, if he shields his dong." Asuma teased, making me whack him upside the head.

"And you wonder why I don't miss you, and your annoying persona." I teased back and he gasped, ruffling my hair.

"I know, I was just trying to be funny little sis." He said, before kissing my cheek, before poking Naruto's cheek, making him giggle. "I actually came here to do some stuff." He said, as I raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Like watch Naruto here, while you go upstairs and get ready for the day." He said, as I raised an eyebrow
"And of course to tell you, my favorite little sister happy eighteenth birthday!" He added, making me smile.

"Okay... I'm pretty sure I'm your only little sister but thank you Asu... Really...But there's no need. I can watch over Naruto." I said, as Asuma shook his head.

"I'm afraid you can't, seeing as I'm getting paid to do this." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're getting paid?" I asked, as he nodded.

"I do believe I said that." He said, as he began to push me out of the kitchen. "Now go get dressed!" He said, and I frowned.

"But Naruto's breakfast!" I said, as Asuma chuckled.

"I'll fix him the egg (Y/N). The longer you refuse to listen to me the longer you deprive the kid of the best damn egg he'll ever have in his life. Now shoo!" He said, as I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Alright I'm going!" I said, as I ran upstairs, and got dressed and ready for the day as quickly as I could. When I came back downstairs, I saw Naruto laughing, and I smelt something awful.

"It's not funny kid." I heard Asuma say, as I leaned against the doorframe, leading to the kitchen. I saw Asuma struggling with a burnt egg, and I smirked.