21) The Village Hidden in the Rain

We are on day two, of our eighteen hour trip, down to this hidden rain village, and I have never felt more obligated hit a woman. Koi Kyogo was mere seconds from my fists getting lodge so far down her throat, I could hi- five her intestines. Though, from the way she's been talking in the past two days, it's not the worst thing she's had in her mouth.

"So, tell me about that sexy, slender, piece of silver haired man meat, in front of us." Koi Kyogo, the girl we are escorting to the rain village, whispered. I rolled my eyes, and scoffed quietly. Kakashi was in the lead, reading some book of his, while Koi and I were a few feet behind him.

Koi Kyogo, is a beautiful woman without a doubt. She'd make anyone jealous, including myself, but it's quite scary, how similar we looked. Not enough to be related, but just enough to notice the very similar features.

"For the seventh billionth time today, he's not, nor will he be, interested." I said blankly, as I tried to ignore her.
"If you really want to know about him, go ask him yourself." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh! Is he your boyfriend?" She asked me in a teasing tone, as my eyes widened.
"Tell me, (Y/N)? Is he good in bed? I must know!!" She asked, making me flustered, as she clawed into my covered shoulder, ever so lightly.
"Surely a man of his..." She stopped herself, as her eyes traveled up and down the back of his body. She licked her lips, and I clenched my jaw and fists, trying to calm myself down.
"He must be great in bed." She said, looking at me, biting her lip.

"Wouldn't know... But I'm sure he is." I said annoyed, but then slowly felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"You mean you two haven't slept together?" She asked. And I nodded.

"He's not my boyfriend, but we are talking, so I'd appreciate it greatly, if you would stop looking at him like he was a piece of steak. Just let us do our jobs. We've been at this for hours. Just do me a favor and drop it!!" I said lowly, so Kakashi wouldn't hear me. She gave a giggle.

"Someone sounds jealous." Koi said, as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'm not jealous." I said annoyed.

Why would I be jealous, when we like each other ya damn ding dong!!

"So let me get this straight, you guys are talking? But nothing is one hundred percent official yet? And you're not jealous?" She asked and I nodded.

"Can we drop it?" I asked nicely.

"Well then, since you're not jealous, and technically not dating, you wouldn't mind if I stole him away, and had my fun with him, before giving him back to you right?" She asked slyly, and I rolled my eyes.

I'm going to rip out her hair, gouge out her... Easy (Y/N)...
Don't tell me to be easy!! This bitch is asking for it!!

"Go for it! You're not his type anyways." I growled, smirking to myself, making her wrap her arm around my shoulders.

"Honey, if I'm not his type, then neither are you." She said, before she poked my nose. I snapped my head towards her.

"What the hell does that even mean?" I asked rudely, and she chuckled.

"A big strong handsome man like him? Must have women in his bed all the time." She said laughing.

"He doesn't." I spat, and she giggled.

"You're not around him twenty four seven baby, so much can be done in just an hour, I'm just saying." She said giggling, as I got angry. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Oh I'm sure you know all about that!! Wouldn't you?
Easy (Y/N)... Just a few more minutes. You can make it, just a few more minutes.