41) Home at last

"Jiriaya!!!" I gasped.
"I-I can see the gates!" I said cheerfully, getting excited, as the toad sage chuckled at me.

"You'll be home before you know it!" He said, as I got all giddy inside.

I can't wait to see everyone!!!

As we got up to the gate, I noticed Asuma and Kurenai smiling. I let out a girlish squeal as I ran up to them both.

"Asuma!! Kurenai!! It's been so long!!" I cried out, as Asuma pulled me into a tight hug.

"Indeed it has little sister." He said, as I got a hug from Kurenai.

"And you've grown so much. Look at you!" Kurenai said with a smile, as I smiled.

"Look at me? No way!!! Look at you guys! Wow!" I gasped, looking between the two of them.
"It's been way to long." I said, as I put a hand on Asuma's shoulder.
"Asu! Looks like you finally have facial hair! It's an improvement from those what? Three chin hairs you would refuse to shave when we were younger?" I asked giggling, as he ruffled my hair. Kurenai let out a little chuckle, as we both received glares.

"Already home, not even for five minutes, and you're already giving me a hard time." He said as he pulled out a cigarette.

"You shouldn't smoke Asu, those will kill you." I said as he rolled his eyes and lit one up.

"Okay mom." He teased, as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey! I'm just watching out for your best interests!" I said.

"I think it's in your best interest to report to the Hokage, because if you don't, he will kill you." He copped back with a smirk.
"Besides, I'm sure you're ready to see Kakashi. Boy, has he been pretty restless without you." Asuma said and I smiled.

"Believe me, so has she." Jiriaya teased.

"Jiriaya!" I growled, before I punched his arm.

"Ignore the old geezer!"

"Hey!" Jiriaya replied making me giggle.

"I guess we shall be off then! Wouldn't want to die today!" I teased, as Jiriaya and I left Asu and Kurenai, to go see my father. We said a few hello's, as we walked towards the Hokage's office. We knocked on the door, as I eagerly awaited permission to enter the room.

"Come in." I heard his voice say, as I smiled to myself before opening the door.

"Lord third." Jiriaya and I said at the same time, as he looked up at us and smiled.

"(Y/N), is now fully able to control the curse mark on her own. The village is completely safe." Jiriaya said making my father smile.

"Her hormones on the other hand..." Master Jiriaya trailed off as I gasped.

"JIRIAYA SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I yelled at him as I punched him hard in the arm, and he laughed.

"That is very good new indeed... Uh? On the village being safe... I'll chose to disregard that last bit of information though. Seeing as that I still treat (Y/N), as my own that is." He stated, and Jiriaya looked at us.
"As you know, we managed to figure out a way to seal that curse mark. We shall have Kakashi do it tomorrow. I'm sure you're exhausted now, and I doubt you'll cause too much havoc..."

"She will in the bedroom..."

"JIRIAYA!!!!" I yelled, turning red in embarrassment.
"Shut up!" I added, punching his arm again, making him chuckle.

"Well, if I am no longer needed, Lord third, I'd like to go and catch up around the village, before my next assignment." Jiriaya asked, and my father nodded.