49) Two Can Play at That Game

I ran as quickly as I could into the woods, following the large chakra sense that was close by. Once I was close, but far enough away to mask my chakra, I did my best to scope out the situation.

"The time is growing near... All we need now is the Otoko brat, and then our plan can be put into full motion." I heard a voice say, as I raised an eyebrow, before getting closer. That's when I realized the black cloaks with red clouds.

"LET ME GOO!!!" I heard a voice say, making my eyes widen.

Naruto??

"IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH MY SENSEI-"

"Shut up!" A voice boomed, making Naruto gulp.

"You can't hold me with these dumb chains!" Naruto said in anger, as he tried yanking himself free.
"Once (Y/N) Sensei and Kakashi Sensei finds out where I am, they are going to be here! Believe it! And then they're going to kick your butt!! And then when I'm out of the chains, I'm going to kick your-"

"You have no room to speak runt, we know they'll be here to save you, why do you think you're still alive?" Someone asked.
"You're just alive because we know your precious Sensei will be here to try and save you." He said, in an almost mocking tone.

"Kakashi will be here. Just you wait." He growled.

"Not exactly who we want." Another voice said.

"Kakashi Sensei would never let that happen." Naruto growled.

"That's where you're wrong.... In fact, she's already here." He said with a smirk, making my eyes widen.

Have I been spotted? There's no way... I was careful.

I started to make a run for it, but I was grabbed by my hair, and yanked to the ground. My head slammed against a rock, before I felt a stinging sensation in my neck. I looked upend saw that Kisame was injecting something into me.

"W-what the f-fuck is that?!" I said in shock, as I quickly got up, but suddenly felt woozy. Kisame grabbed my arm, and started to pull me towards the Akatsuki.
"W-What did y-you do t-to me?"

"(Y/N) SENSEI!!" Naruto yelled, as I flinched.
"GRAHHHH! LET HER GO!" He screamed in anger.

"N-naruto..." I said as I felt the forest begin to spin. I could see Naruto screaming, but I could only hear the sound of my heart racing.

"You okay there brat? You look a little pale." Kisame said with a chuckle.

"F-fuck ya... beluga whale..." I said, trying to catch my breath.
"I-I'm gon..."

"You're gonna what (Y/N)?" Kisame said, taunting me, before he called out my name over and over again.

"(Y/N)!!!" I jolted upwards, smashing heads with Kakashi, making us both groan in pain.

"Kakashi..." I groaned, as he chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

"Don't be mad at me princess, you're the one who was mumbling loudly in your sleep." He said making me sigh.
"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded, finally catching up with my breath.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I said as he nodded.
"I'm sorry... Did I wake you?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty.

"I don't care if your weird sleeping habits, wake me up early every day for the rest of my life..." He said, before kissing my forehead.
"It's something I'd always happily wake up to." he said, making me smile.