61) Passed Around

"Well it seems that Itachi's methods didn't prove to be as effective as we had planned." Pein said, as Konan let out a sigh.

"Well as the leader, I suggest you find a more efficient way to get her on our side."

"And how do you wish us to go about this Madara?" Pein asked, as Konan watched the two men in front of her.

"Be more forceful. She's an Otoko with a heart and will power of stone. How do you think to break a stone?" He asked, as Pein rose a brow.

"You crush it." He stated as the masked Madara nodded.

"Precisely. Crush her spirits. The broken will always follow a leader once they realize they have nothing left to run back to freely." He said as Pein nodded.

"Well she's proven tough enough to last this long." He said as Madara hummed.

"I don't care how tough she's proven to be, anyone can be broken. I don't care how you take care of the problem, just do it swiftly. Time is of the essence, and failure is not an option with me." He said as Pein nodded.
"Who hasn't had their time with convincing
(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Kakazu, Hidan, myself, and Tobi." Pein said.

"If she fails to join us, hand her over to Hidan." Madara said, causing Konan to go wide eyed.

"But sir, if he gets his hands on her, he may kill her." Konan said worriedly.

"He is not to kill her. That's my only order." Madara demanded as Pein just stared.

"Yes sir." He said as Madara nodded.

"But sir, he'll hurt with her little to no restraint." She argued.

"If she fails to come to an agreement. Lock her away, until I have the chance to deal with her myself." Madara ordered, ignoring Konan as he began to walk away.
"I've given way too many chances to you Pein. Do not fail me again." He said, before disappearing again.

"Pein..." Konan said softly, looking to her teammate.

"Enough Konan. You heard Madara, it's time for a meeting."

* * *

"Well isn't someone a sight for sore eyes." Hidan teased, as I just laid my head back and let out a heavy sigh.

"Someone is being extra annoying today huh?" I copped back calmly, as people slowly filed into the room.

"I can't wait to get the okay to sacrifice you to Lord Jashin." He said, as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, okay." I said in annoyance, as my brain tried to comprehend everything that's happened in the span of the last month.
"At this point, I can't either." I said, making a smirking Hidan just look at me.

"So not even the great Uchiha's sharingan could break the mighty Otoko brat huh?" Kisame teased as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Don't give Itachi too much shit for it gills, your little water tricks didn't impress me at all! At least his Sharingan kept me on my toes." I said, making Kisame scowl at me.

"Let me have one more convincing session with you, and I'll have you praying for an early death like it's a blessing." He spat, as I chuckled.

"You think I'm scared? And of you of all people? Let's go then." I challenged, as I sat back into my seat.

"Kisame! (Y/N)! Be nice to each other!" Tobi cried out getting between us, as I sighed.