33) You Made Your Choice

"Ah shut up!" The masked man says as he continued to punch and kick Kardama as hard as he could. Kardama looked horrible. His face looked like he's been through hell and back. The man kicked Karda hard in the stomach, making him groan in pain.

"I hope she's smart enough to not come tomorrow." Kardama growls, as the masked man chuckles, before grabbing Kardama's hair, pulling it so his neck was vulnerable. The man pulled out his Kunai, and nicked Kardama's neck, making him hiss in pain.

"You know, come to think of it, so am I. I'm getting tired of your over confident sarcastic attitude. I promised her I wouldn't kill you, but I never said I wouldn't cut out your tongue." He said, as he nicked Kardama's cheek.
"Then I guess you'll never be able to tell her your little secret huh?" He added.

"You do realize the more you hurt me, the more you hurt her?" Kardama growls. The masked man chuckled, but did slightly falter for a second, before letting out a huff.

"You think I care about what happens to that brat?!" He growled, and Kardama chuckled.

"I think you do, after all, I know your little secret. You're not fooling me. You're just jealous that she doesn't love-"

The man suddenly grabs Kardama by the throat, squeezing it against the chained walls.

"You shut the hell up!!" The man bellows, before slamming Kardama's head into the wall again.

"Someone is sensitive about the truth." Kardama groans in pain, trying to seem unfazed by situation he was enduring. The masked man stood up, and took a deep breath, before going face to face with Karda again, letting out a small chuckle.

"You shouldn't be so focused on my feelings, but more focused on how she feels about you, Kardama Otoko. Last time I checked, you're on her naughty list, correct?" He asked, making Kardama stiffen for a second.
"You know what I think? I think you want her to come, to save you. But, unlike you, I really know her. You'll be dead soon." He said, slowly.
"I can do whatever the hell I want to you. It won't kill her, but it will kill you. You better hope, for your sake she meets us tonight, or you can consider yourself nothing more than a useless burden." He said, and Kardama looks to the ground. He punches Kardama hard again, making him groan.

"Go to hell." He said and the man chuckled.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll have to get ready with my little date with (Y/N). And you Kardama, well... You'll have a date with death." He growled, before punching Kardama so hard, he passed out.

"Kardama!" I shot up in pain, as I gasped for air, tears rushing to my eyes.

"(Y/N) what happened?" Minato Sensei came to my aid quickly, as I shook my head.

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I asked and he sat on my hospital bed, moving hair from my face.

"I came to check up on you kiddo... You've been out for quite a while now." He said, and I looked at him confused.

"H-how long have I been out?" I asked and he chuckled.

"We sent the Anbu and shinobi out for mission 'Retrieve Kardama' about an hour ago." He said and I stared at him in shock.

"I SLEPT ALL DAY?!" I gasped and he nodded.

"You needed your rest kiddo." He said, and I sighed, thinking about the dream.

"Minato Sensei?" I asked, getting teary eyed again.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He replied, his eyes full of concern.