51) Yamato's Here

"You heard me." Lady Tsunade said, as she moved her stack of books and paper work over.
"Your mission is to relax... Naruto will be home any day now, and I have a feeling you're both going to need all the energy you can get. I want to see his abilities first hand." She added, as we raised a brow.

"And how would you like us to do that?" Kakashi asked.

"Simple. Team seven vs their Sensei's in a battle of your choosing." She said with a smirk, as I chuckled.

"I think I have an idea." Kakashi said, looking over at me as I smirked.

"The bell test." We said in unison making Tsunade smirk.

"Then it's settled...Except, we will give them till sunrise. I have a feeling, you'll both need the longer time limit." She said, as I smirked.

"Game on."

*       *        *

"I can't believe he's finally home!" I said excitedly as Kakashi gave a closed eye smile.
"Do you think he's grown any?" I asked.
"Oh I wonder what he looks like?!"
"Oh, I hope Jiriaya didn't get him into those stupid pervy books!" I added, as Kakashi looked over at me. Kakashi and I were sitting apart, each of us on opposite sides of the window, leading to the Hokage's office.

"H-hey! These books are not stupid! They are purely a work of art!" Kakashi said defensively, as I chuckled.

"They are literally porn, with a love story." I said, as he rolled his eye.

"Erotica." He corrected.

"Oh I'm sorry, erotica, with a love story." I teased, as he chuckled.

"I don't see why you claim to hate the books." He said with a smirk to his voice.

"I don't understand why you would come to the conclusion that I like the books?" I said in confusion.

"You're always using them as role playing techniques in the bedroom." He said, as I blushed.

"Idiot! Shhh!! We are right outside the Hokage's office!!" I whispered, as my face flustered.
"Bedsides, I only do it cause I-" I was cut off by Naruto suddenly stepping out of the window, and faced Kakashi, only allowing me to Naruto's back side. I stood up quickly.

"So Naruto you went and got all grown up." Kakashi says.

"Kakashi Sensei!" He says happily.

"Hey! Don't forget about me." I teased as Naruto turned around, and saw me, standing behind him.

"(Y/N) Sensei!!" He said, giving me a hug, making me smile.

"My, you've sure grown Naruto..." I say, as he smiles and nodded.

"Yep! I sure have! I know all kinds of cool jutsu now! I could probably even beat you!" He said, making me snort, as I placed my hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"Kakashi? Maybe. But me? Well, we'll have to work on that!" I teased with a smile.

"Hey!" Kakashi whined.

"You're on Sensei! Oh, Kakashi Sensei, before I forget!" He says, pulling out a book from his backpack.
"I got you a little present!" He says cheerfully, as he hands a book over to Kakashi who gets too giggly inside.

"No way!!!" He says excitedly with a school girl girl.
"Is that... Is that really?!" He says with shaky hands as he picks up the book.

"The first new issue make out series in three years! It's pretty boring if you ask me, but I know you like this stuff so.." He said, making me giggle.