Stay Away

After hearing all about F4 and what they were capable of I left my friends and stayed in the library

After hearing all about F4 and what they were capable of I left my friends and stayed in the library. I wanted no part in what they were gonna do to challenge F4.

I get that Shancai wanted an apology and for the guy to pay for her phone. I would do the same but these guys are a threat to me.

Getting involved with that group only meant disaster.

After the lectures I went straight home and brought Li Zhen a present since today was her birthday.

Shancai and I met up at the east side of campus to give Li Zhen her birthday gifts. I was excited since I never actually have ever bought someone a gift other than my family.

Usually my maids would buy gifts and put my name on it. Those gifts didn't have meaning.

But this one did since I even went across the city to get it. With the help of my limo driver of course, and I didn't really have friends growing up.

When Li Zhen walked up to the two I immediately brought out the those birthday whistles and whistled into it cheering,"Tada! Happy birthday~"

Li Zhen smiled shocked,"Oh you got me a present? And you made me a cake" she pointed at Shancai who smiled proudly.

"It's kinda ugly. I hope you don't mind" She said, handing her the cake.

"I love it. Did you know this is the first time someone's made a cake for me?"

"I don't have money to buy a nice gift. But it's low in fat so you won't gain weight!"

"Lucky! I should have you cook me food Shancai" I teased, nudging her shoulder a bit. The two giggled at me.

"Oh there's a card, I should open it with my present, it looks so pretty—"

"Nope don't open them til you get home" Shancai ordered.

"Here lets take a picture to show off you, the birthday girl" I excitedly said, pulling my phone out and looked around sighing,"There's too many people. Let's go somewhere else"

"Uh lets go over there" Shancai pointed to her left. I raised an eyebrow,"Will it be a nice background?"

Li Zhen chuckled grabbing my arm and dragged me to the spot we were going to. We went to the stairway that led to some part of the building.

I slouched my back alittle disappointed,"This isn't pretty enough for a photo but it'll do."

"It's fine, lets take the picture" Shancai ushered grabbing Li Zhens phone. She handed me the phone and I went on Li Zhens right side and extended my arm out.

"Okay one, two, three!" I counted down, I pouted my lips the first time and with the next two pictures I handed Li Zhen her phone back as she looked at the pictures happily.