How Could You and I

After several minutes of hanging out in Si's guest bedroom I decided to go back to my house to grab a couple of things if I was really going to spend the night

I grabbed my backpack and coat along with a couple of my skin care products and threw them at the trunk of my BMW 328i car.

While staring the engine I got a text from one of my investigators that they found out the culprit for the weibo photos.

I widened my eyes immediately putting persons address into my gps. I drove out to the streets following the directions.

Taking a good ten minute drive, I finally arrived and found myself at a apartment building.

I read through the text that told me the persons door number at least a couple of times so I wouldn't get lost.

I got out the car and went to the building going up the stairs luckily finding the room door number easily.

However who I found at the door was interesting,"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned when seeing it was F4 along with Shancai.

"Hey! Where were you? I couldn't find you when I went to the room" Si immediately argued.

"I just went to go get my stuff for school that's it" I assured him.

"I'm assuming you found the culprits place too?" Ximen questioned.

"I had one of my bodyguards who work under cases do the job for me. Guess you guys did the work too" I said avoiding Si's eyes.

"Kiara what happened to you? Your lip is bleeding and your cheek is very red, along with your eyes" Shancai suddenly said trying to touch my cheek but I pushed her head back,"It's nothing. Too complicated for you to know. Now let's find out who this person is" I said ringing the doorbell.

In less than five seconds the door opened revealing Li Zhen.

I widened my eyes feeling blood suddenly drain.

"Li Zhen?"

"Shancai? Kiara? What are you guys doing here?" She questioned,"Come in"

I clenched my hand into a fist trying everything in me not explode. The boys looked back at us.

"My place is a bit of a mess. I hope you don't mind. Sit down"she said picking up the magazines that were scattered on the coffee table.

"It looks like someone is still feigning innocence" Ximen began as we entered her place.

Li Zhen turned to us shocked,"What do you mean?"