Your Crazy

I clutched onto the orchids with each of my staff members holding a couple as we lined up going to go pay respects to my Mother

One of my security guards held an umbrella for me due to it pouring rain.

I kept my head up high while leading them through the cemetery.

A couple of times I almost tripped over my own feet by how distracted I was with my thoughts but we finally came to a stop when reading a stone that said—

HUANG HARUHI
September 23, 1980—September 23, 2017
A lovable Wife, and Mother.

I let out a shaky breath as I went down to my knees and put the orchids down, beginning to bow down multiple times.

Everyone joined in, putting down their umbrellas with the rain soaking us. I was thankful for the rain dropping onto my face. It made my headache somehow ease.

We continued the process until it was enough.

Letting my staff say a few words and prayers I knew it was my turn to speak when silence came over us.

I pulled out a photo of my Mom and I when I was just a baby from my pocket. I stared down at it smiling sadly before setting it with the rest of the flowers.

"Here lies my mom, Huang Haruhi. Today is her birthday but also the day of her death. Let her soul be at peace that she longer has to suffer with the difficulties that she's faced. Rest In Peace Mom but also happy birthday" I said.

I could pick up some of my maids sniffle a cry while some of my body guards frowned lowering their head.

Right now I was still trying to comprehend that she was no longer here. That my Mother died a year ago in a car accident off a highway near an ocean of an island. That seeing her leave with my Dad before that business trip was the last time I'd see her.

Mr.Wang suddenly put his hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. I knew it was time to go. I sighed bowing down to my Mom one more time before hurrying out the cemetery with the rest following after me.

It reminded silent as we drove back to my mansion that I went straight to the steaming shower and put on an over sized white hoodie that reached my knees with high level socks.

I went to the kitchen noticing one of the chefs cooking churros,"Ooh! Can I have some?" I questioned trying to do anything to distract me from my depressing thoughts of my Mom.

They gave me a funny look,"Of course Ms.Huang you do not need to ask that" one of them laughed.

I shyly nodded and served myself a plate. I dug into it and moaned at the deliciousness. So glad my Chefs are from different countries. I get to try new food and love new food. It's a win, win.