You Did This

I rushed out of school, trying to call every person I knew in my contact, to ask if they were okay but none were answering my calls.

I managed to get a hold of Shancai who was explaining that her parents company went bankrupt that they now needed to move with their aunt and uncle. Quinghe's Dad was suddenly getting sued and when I finally contacted Chen, he confessed that our family members have been kept in Singapore, to prevent the paparazzi or anyone source to damage them.

That explained why my Dad hadn't visited me yet. They were keeping him in Singapore for his safety.

I rushed out of school and despite almost getting hit by multiple cars, I had Mr.Wang take me to Si's house where I knew she would be.

My leg shook up and down nervously as I felt this ride had lasted for an hour.

I whimpered into my hands, afraid of that this would be it. That this would be end of something big. I didn't want to feel this way but I knew deep down my gut was telling me this was it.

When we finally arrived at Si's place I quickly opened the door,"Just wait at the end of the street Mr.Wang. I'll be back soon."

I closed the door behind me after getting out. I stared at the house exhaling deeply. I have to do this. This is another problem I started. I need to fix this.

I nodded to myself, before walking through the door without bothering to knock. Some of the maids looked at me happily while others were confused.

I didn't bother saying hi as I made my way upstairs, only to bump into a guy in a grey suit.

"Huang Kiara" he greeted. I widened my eyes, how did this guy know my name?

"Right this way, Ms.Daoming is in her office."

Oh god, how did he know I was coming to see her too? I eyed him suspiciously. But I still followed after him, he would lead me to her. I had to go.

When we came across a certain door he put his hand up signaling me to stop. I did so as he said,"Wait here."

I watched him disappear behind the door. I sighed holding my hands together, trying to calm myself down, but how can I? I was about to confront the women who released my documents. She practically has reunited my family's reputation. And Si didn't bother telling me?

"Please come in" the man said startling me for a quick second.

I sighed nodding, thanking him quietly as I went inside the room seeing Si's mom, sit there elegantly in her white suit, sipping some beverage in a mini mug.

"You look exhausted. Here have some tea, it's from London" she gestured to the table beside her.

"I didn't come here for tea. I came here to talk, and I don't want distractions" I spoke trying my hardest to not lash out.

"I like your style. Alright let's go straight to the point" she said putting her tea down.

"You ruined my families reputation by releasing your documents. My family is locked up in Singapore, I can't even go to my home without paparazzi invading me. My friends are being attacked because I'm dating Si? Do I really disgust you enough to bring you to a certain level?" I asked ignoring the way my voice sounded so weak.

"Don't take this the wrong your a beautiful girl. Your rich, wealthy, have many talents. You would become a great billionaire like your father, but your not what my son needs. Mothers after all know best" she replied calmly.