Kidnapped

While the next day began, Shancai, Quinghe, and I were going off to grab a quick bite before our day started but Shunping found us. He said he wanted to discussed some things with me.

I didn't think much of it and agreed to talk for a bit.

We moved out away from the campus and sat by  the river kicking my feet back and forth while sitting on the railing. Shunping sat beside me in utter silence.

It was beginning to get awkward. I was hoping he'd break really soon, saying what needed to be said.

"I'm really sorry" he blurted out,"I saw the look you gave me when I told Si to shut up. When I was pushing his buttons. It probably wasn't the most wisest thing to do."

No, it wasn't. With him saying those words to Si made me upset. I didn't know what Shunping was thinking. Maybe he had the right intentions though. He was just trying to help after all.

"I don't blame you for saying that stuff. You had the right of reasons. Si and I are just going through complicated stuff. I just don't think it's really going to end what we have going on between us. No matter how hard I try to shake him off" I sighed lowering my head.

I stared at my feet as Shunping places his hand on my shoulder,"I'm willing to stay by your side if things get complicated."

I smiled forcing myself to raise my head and look at him in the eye,"Thanks but I'm a big girl. I can handle a big angry pineapple head."

Shunping bursted into laughter,"Wow no wonder why I kept staring at his head weirdly. It does look like a pineapple."

"I'm surprised it took you that long to see it. Shancai and I were so quick to notice it" I laughed with him.

When our fit of giggles died, Shunping stared at me seeing the seriousness in his eyes,"I have some friends who knew Daoming Si from before. They want to talk to you. Will you see them?"

Huh sounds kinda suspicious if you ask me.

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders,"Uhh I don't know. I mean I wouldn't mind but why would they want to talk to me?"

Shunping uncomfortably looked away,"We'll talk when they get here. They should be coming soon."

I frowned, what was that suppose to mean?

"Sure..I guess" I mumbled.

"Hey Kiara, I'm pretty thirsty right now. I'll go and buy drinks. What do you want?"

"Just water" I quickly replied. He nodded walking away while I watched him suspiciously.

Something was off and I'm not stupid enough to not see it.

I sighed, I hope it wasn't anything too bad.

I continued to rock my feet back and forth until I noticed a pair of two legs in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at the two men who wore leather jackets.

"Hi, can I help you?" I questioned confused.

The men didn't respond to me but instead gave each a look.

Oh no, they gave each other the look. That always happens in tv shows when gangs or the bad guys try to get at someone.

The men grabbed my arms but I pushed them away,"Hey don't touch me!"

They tried to grab my legs but I was fast enough to kick them at their dicks. They kneeled down groaning in pain.

Okay, I need to escape now!

I ran to my right looking back to see if they had gotten up yet. I began to fasten my pace looking straight on until I suddenly ran into another man. I gasped stumbling back. I went to try and escape but he put his gigantic hand over my mouth, not letting air into my lungs.

I thrashed in his arms screaming into his palm. I tried to use the most of strength like before but my hands that were hanging like claws became like jelly with my vision blackening.

My eyelids heaved. My vision became blurry to the point where all I saw was nothing.

__________________________

At first I couldn't see or feel nothing. Instead I could hear a voice echoing in the distance. I couldn't tell who it was at first. Until I realized it was Jias soothing voice.

I could make no word out of what she was saying. My head throbbed weakly trying to make out what Jia was saying.

Then it happened. I suddenly could hear her voice right next to my ear,"Wake up!"

I blinked several times to adjust my vision. I weakly moved my head to the side instantly hearing two men speak.

Where the hell am I?

I was about to yawn but realized I couldn't move me lips.

Hold the fuck up.

I looked down to my feet gasping.

What the hell, I'm tied up!
I tried to move my hands but they were tied behind me. I squirmed around but it was no use. There was no way to get out. Unless I had some sort of knife.

"Let me out what the hell!" I mumbled through the duck tape.

One of the two men stood up with a bat in his hands.
Oh hell no.

I looked over to my left seeing a guy limp over to me. I growled glaring at his ugly face. I again attempting to try to free myself but he laughed.

I stopped my actions, staring at him.

"Stop struggling. You won't be able to escape"

"Boss lets do it" the guy with the bat said.

Uh I think the hell not with that bat.

"Be patient. Let's just take her picture first" the "boss" replied pulling out his phone. I watched as they put the camera to my face.

I glared as the "boss" deciding to do the bitchest thing I could think off.

Before the guy could take the picture I hopped in the chair using the leg of the chair to crush the "boss" toes.

The "boss" yelled out in pain causing the one with the camera to panic lifting the chair up to release the guys toes.

I smirked, happy that I did some damage. The "boss" glared at me instantly raising his hand up, and hit me across the face.

My head whipped to the other side by the impact of his hit. I winced shutting my eyes in slight pain.

That didn't work out the way I wanted it to.

The boss yanked at my hair as I yelped surprised,"Take the stupid picture" he said gritting his teeth.

The guy nodded doing exactly that. The boss then released my hair. My breathing slowly began to escalate when I felt the space around me was shrinking.

God I have to get out of here.

Why the hell am I stuck here with these people? I didn't do anything wrong.

"Boss!"

I weakly turned to my head to the left surprised to see Shunping stand there in shock.

Now this all made sense.