Surprise

Waking up the next morning next to Daoming Si makes you realize he moves a lot in his sleep. It's cute but it's also annoying.

Especially when he accidentally hits you in the face more than a few times.

I stood in the kitchen with Shancai who had given her chicken dish to Zhaung saying how it was impeccable.

I felt proud of her, she deserved this,"I don't care about those other competitors. I believe you'll do an amazing job Shancai."

Shancai smiled,"Actually if I'm completely honest I didn't feel like that yesterday."

I raised an eyebrow letting her continue,"When I came home after school I wanted to run away and give up. But when I got my stuff I heard you and Si fighting."

Oh shit.

"He talked about how he wanted to be there for you no matter what. It reminded me how your always there for others and never for yourself. You've been helping me so much and I felt like if I gave up on the competition I'd given up on you"

Whoa..Shancai, that was deep.

I put my hands on her shoulder instantly bringing her to a hug,"Shancai it's okay to feel like giving up. But I'm more proud that your still going through with it. When you get up on that stage, F4 and I will cheer for you. Cause we know deep down you'll be our winner."

Shancai pulled away nodding with a determined look. I chuckled ruffling her hair an put my arm over her shoulder,"And to celebrate you coming this far I'll treat to ice cream"

And so the night was spent like that.

The next day came and I was in a serious rush than ever. Shancai was already at the competition. F4 was most likely arriving while I was struggling to get ready while talking on the phone.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon I told you everything I know. The least you can do is I don't know shut up about it" I snarled into the speaker.

"You just expect us to sit back and let's this person stalk us?" He requestioned for the billionth time.

"I told you we can't do anything about it. I've tried not much evidence came out. Maybe this is what we both deserve after what we did to Bora. You should accept that" I hung up and tossed my phone to the bathroom counter. I put on a simple skinny white jeans with a pastel pink hotel over it. Wearing my hair in a high pony tail.

I grabbed my car keys and phone heading straight to my car,"I hope I'm not too late" I mumbled starting the engine.

I scanned through my phone noticing I had a bunch of missed calls. Okay I could've sworn my phone wasn't like this ten minutes ago.

5-Daoming Si
2-Taeyeon
3-Unknown
4-Huang Chen
4-Huang Mira

why the hell did they both call me? I sighed sending Si a text that I was running a bit late before calling Mira and put it on speaker.

"Finally you answer!" Mira scoffed in disbelief. I rolled my eyes,"Kiara we missed you!" Chen yelled in the back ground.

I groaned shaking my head. I drove onto the road already feeling a head ache just by hearing their voices.

Here's the thing, these two are my cousins. Two of the somewhat crazy ones in Singapore. Chen is more of a playboy who a lot of people think is crazy with the stunts he pulls. While his sister, Mira is a pretty face who sometimes wears her ass as a hat.

But out of the crazy cousins they're the ones with the most kindness, and there wasn't much kindness in them.

"Mira, Chen, not happy to hear from you both. What do you want?" I snapped.

"Is that any way to talk to us?" Mira replied back pissed.

"Uh I don't know let me think oh wait I have my answer. Yes" I answered with a bittersweet tone.

"Well you better be excited, Mira and I came to China. We're heading to your mansion. Our uncle aka your Dad sent us the address"

I looked at the road frustrated.

Son of a bi—

"Oh no!" I gasped slamming onto the breaks. My heart began to bang against my chest with my eyes burning with fear.

I didn't notice a person had randomly stepped in front of me. I was too focused on the call.

"Yah Kiara what the happen?"

I ignored Mira and unbuckled my seat belt. I rushed out the car and hurried in front of me seeing a girl kneeling down.

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice you in front of me. Did I hurt you? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I stammered scared.

God this is why I have Mr.Wang drive me places! If only he wasn't on his stupid vacation.

Cars drove around us as I kneeled down checking the girl. I couldn't quite see her face until we made eye contact.

I felt the wind knocked out of me. Everything in my world shattered to pieces.

"Jia?"

_____________________________
Kim Soo Hyun as Huang Chen

_____________________________Kim Soo Hyun as Huang Chen

"Looks like we're not the only problematic people here. This is gonna be fun"

Kim Jisoo as Huang Mira

"Don't call yourself a Huang if you can't handle this life that's thrown at you

"Don't call yourself a Huang if you can't handle this life that's thrown at you. I should know. I learned from you"