London

"Don't treat this like I'm going to let you back into my life" I said into the phone.

"I haven't heard from you in five months"

Has it really been that long?

I cleared my throat, looking up ahead,"I'm doing this because I know if things don't go my way I'll have to come to you."

"And if I don't want to?" My Dad questioned.

I stopped midway in my tracks. I licked my lower lip staring up ahead nodding,"You shouldn't have that option. I'm your child for gods sake. Take this as your chance to prove to me your not as big as a monster I always thought you were" I hung up the call, shoving my phone into my pocket.

Calling my Dad may have been a mistake. But I promised Si I was going to fight for us, and if t means getting my Dad involved then so be it.

I walked out of the airport seeing the great buildings of London. After telling F4 that I was going after Si I fled that night. Lei hasn't stopped calling me to check up on me. I assured him I was fine and that he had nothing to worry about. I just needed to arrive at the hotel I made a reservation for and get something to eat.

I just..don't know how I'll find Daoming Si. I exhaled, Okay, London, here I am. I grabbed my luggage and dragged it behind me, as the wall from the airport to the hotel wasn't that far. I didn't necessarily need a taxi to take me.

Being here in London began to hit me as I continued to walk closer to the hotel. The dewy grey sky with the wind softly tickling my face. The people smiling at me when we randomly made eye contact.

When I came to the Revelation Palace, I walked in, made my way to the front desk and gave them my name and ID. The front lady desk who had platinum blonde, that didn't look any younger than 35 handed my card back with another card to my room,"Room 365 Miss Huang."

I nodded thanking them in English. I went to the elevator and patiently waited before the doors opened. When I came to my room, it had a palace white themed inside. It had a classy style to it. It actually reminded me of that movie the Parent Trap. Where the twins mothers room had the white, crystal room themed. That's the theme this room had.

Then again the movie took place in London..

I pushed my luggage to the cream colored couch and pulled my phone out glancing at the clock. I should get something to eat.

I grabbed my wallet and key card before leaving the room. I anxiously walked through the city's, imagining Si turning the corner where we'll bump into other. But I knew my expectations weren't going to happen. I sat down near a fountain and watched the water pour itself down.

I dipped my hand into the cool water feeling goosebumps rise around the back of my skin. Images of me drowning was clouding my mind. I shook my head immediately looking away from my reflection that the water was giving.

"Hey, pretty lady"

I looked up seeing two English men gesture their hand to me. One held a guitar as he sang a song that I wasn't familiar with. While his friend that wore a black leather jacket and hat, held the tambourines, ringing it with the palm of his hand hitting it.

"Come join us" they smiled, as they danced around.

Oh gee, right now? I'm not exactly in the mood.

"No, thanks boys" I said in English.

"Oh come on please?"

I couldn't help but smile,"Sure" I got up as the one who held the tambourines grabbed my hand and twirled me around with the guitar guy singing. I decided to dance with him also mimicking the style of tap dancing.