Poker Challenge

With the sunlight beaming down at me I struggled to keep my feet in the air as my gym instructor walked around me

With the sunlight beaming down at me I struggled to keep my feet in the air as my gym instructor walked around me. I stood on my two hands with my legs arching over to the sides of my face. We were working on yoga today since I didn't want to do weight lifting til tomorrow.

"Come on Kiara keep it up" Mr.Puck encouraged in English.

I struggled feeling my arms slightly wobble but I nodded continuing to hold the pose til the timer went off.

I immediately fell down and let out a relieved breath,"That one did the job" I mumbled massaging my arms in pain.

"Ms.Huang, Mr.Wang asks if you want to the car to be ready" Ms.Chou said coming the field of my backyard.

I sighed about to tell her I was going to miss another day of school but decided that what I was going through was enough.

I had missed school for almost an entire week. Sure I wasn't missing any school work because I was able to complete it online but it was wrong feeling like I was just hiding in this house.

"Yeah I'll be ready in forty minutes" I said standing up,"Thank you Mr.Puck I'll see you for tomorrow workout" I said in English before hurrying into my house to change out of my sweaty workout clothes.

I took a quick shower and put on a oversized brown hoodie that went to my mid thighs and topped it high knee boots.

I met Mr.Wang in the car who drove me to school. He gave me a great smile and began to chat about his daughters and such.

Ever since that day when I almost drowned I've been trying to get better and focus on myself. The staff has been noticing and I've noticed that they've smiling more than usual.

I scrolled through Mr.Wangs phone to see what it was that I had missed in school so far other than hearing Lei, and Jìng leave to Paris together.

He thought of made me a bit sad but it didn't matter. It's not like he had anything for me to begin with.

I looking into my social media notifications, seeing that I was tagged on the schools bulletin board by Daoming Si.

I rolled my eyes wondering what the pineapple head wanted now.

I lazily clicked to the source reading the following text, To everyone, today at 10:00a.m F4 will be challenging Chen Quinghe, Dong Shancai, and Huang Kiara to a game of poker.

I widened my eyes,"WHAT THE HELL IS HE—"

"MS.HUANG!" Mr.Wang screamed out petrified. He slammed to the brakes almost crashing into a lamppost.