I'm Tired of This

After being on the phone with my Dad I couldn't stop thinking about what he said that broke me.

"Kiara can you stop mopping about whatever and go shopping with me?" Mira groaned plopping herself onto my king sized bed.

"Then go without me. Since when do we hang out?" I questioned confused. I got off my bed and went over to my desk checking on my phone.

"Since she started getting annoyed with me sleeping with girls" Chen chuckled entering my room.

"Yeah cause your full of germs" Mira replied back.

"You both should've just stayed in Singapore" I said not bothering to look at them. I had multiple texts from Si but it seemed like he was pissed at me.

Mira groaned,"Ugh your no fun. What's with you? Your not like how you use to be"

"And how was I Mira? Since you obviously know so much about me" I questioned giving her attitude.

In all truth despite us being filthy rich, we all knew how we were. It was easy in our family to read others.

"Other than the attitude your usually calm. You look like you haven't slept in days, and have seen a ghost." Chen answered for her.

My thumbs froze over the screen. I stared down at my feet scared. Right now all I could think about was Jia. I didn't know the truth on whether or not I really saw her.

Was she really a hallucination that day?

"Kiara!"

I jumped up looking at them instantly,"What?"

She rolled her eyes,"I said, that if your so paranoid about something we can help you with it"

What's with everyone trying to help me?

"I don't need help. Especially not from you two." I replied grabbing my clothes from the closet and heading straight to the bathroom.

"If you say so!"

I shut the door locking it before I got in the steaming hot shower. I let the water drip down to my skin as I did my routine. But due to the
massive head ache I leaned against the cold glass door with the steam filling up the room. 

I shut my eyes hearing my own voice echo through the bathroom.

"Did Jia really die in the hospital?" I questioned pacing the room back and forth.

I recalled thinking of something being off about Jias when I saw her. She wasn't herself..

"I think I saw Jia today. But it's impossible because she's dead. Right? My own sister is dead"

My Dad didn't say anything for a full minute. I had to keep glancing at the phone to see if he was still on the line. With my irritation growing I knew he was hiding something.

"What are hiding about Jia? Is Jia really alive?" I questioned. I wanted this to be true. Even if it was impossible.

"Jia did die in that hospital. But Jia isn't apart of our family"

I clenched the phone,"What? How can you—"

"We took Jia from a foster home when she was just a baby."

I stopped in my tracks shocked. I stared at the wall with my body suddenly feeling weaker,"What.."

"Kiara, Jia's adopted."

Time was passing by longer than I had thought. My hands that were tightened were now wrinkly. I stepped out and changed into leggings and T-shirt. I stared at the mirror saddened.

The worst part about it was that Jia knew she was adopted but never once told me.

I shook away the thoughts and walked out. I sat on my bed and worked on homework. But I couldn't concentrate. Jia was still haunting my mind.

God can't my humanity just be normal?

With a knock at the door I saw Chen there with a gentle smile,"Can I..come in?"

I raised an eyebrow nodding,"Your already here might as well"

He nodded coming to my bed. He sat at the corner of it sitting towards my direction. I ignored his presence and typed through my computer messaging one of my guards to keep an eye out on Seoyeon.

With Jia being on my mind I needed someone seeing what else is going on.

"Kiara.."

I stopped typing and looked up at Chen,"Yeah?"

He opened his mouth to speak but another knock came at the door. Mrs.Choa stood there with a smile,"Ms.Huang you have some guests"

F4 minus Daoming Si stood at the entrance of my room.

"Hey Kiara" Lei greeted with a gentle smile. I instantly stood up. I did not expect to see them here.

Chen suddenly cleared his throat,"I'll leave you guys to talk." Watching him walk out the room I noticed the suspicious looks from the guys.

"He's my cousin" I explained. They all nodded understanding.

"So guys..what's up?" I awkwardly greeted.

Mei Zhen smiled gesturing to my closet,"Pack up we're going on a vacation."

I raised an eyebrow,"You guys seriously do love vacations.. alright to where?"

"To Canada up to the mountains. We always watch the New Years countdown there" Lei explained.

"And it's just to show you, you need to have fun and let loose. It seems like you were busy yesterday" Ximen said. I then remembered that I was suppose to go to the competition but couldn't.

"Si seems pissed at you. Along with Shancai for not showing up. But Si is more hurt that your not talking to him" Mei Zhou went on.

Shancai's mad at me?

"So you guys just want me to come so I can come clean and make up with the two? I didn't even know Shancai was mad. Then again I don't blame either of them" I sighed sitting down on the chair.

"Si knows your going through a hard time Kiara. He just wants to help you. We all do" Lei assures now kneeling down in front of me.

I shook my head ,"Lets not talk about my problems. I rather not discuss of it"

Lei frowned, yet he nodded,"If that's what makes you happy."

Ximen noticing the awkward silence gestured to the stuff with a smile,"So what do you say Kiara? Wanna come to Canada with us and watch the count down?"

I was about to object but suddenly Mira popped into the room with a smirk.

Oh no..