Trouble in Paradise

While Shancai was cleaning up in the bathroom with the help of Tangjing I stood outside looking down at my palms

The nail marks were deep, but they'd heal. I just need to clean the dry blood off and put a bandage over it.

"Are you okay?"

I jumped surprised seeing Lei stare down at me. Feeling overwhelmed I hid my hands behind my back,"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long"

I nodded letting my eyes wander down to my feet,"Thanks for helping us back there. But I had it handled"

He sighed,"You were practically getting bullied Kiara. Plus if I didn't step in it would've gotten worse"

I nodded but realized something,"Oh yeah I still have your coat. I've been wanting to give it back to you"

"Keep it. It looked better on you than it did on me" he said now sensing awkwardness come over us,"You didn't answer my question about you being okay"

I slightly cleared my throat smiling at him sadly,"Ask me when I'm ready to answer cause right now..I don't know the answer to it" I admitted.

When I felt my phone vibrate I quickly glanced at it seeing that Mr.Wang was at the corner,"Well my rides here. Tell Shancai I went home. Bye" I said walking away, not bothering to let him say bye back.

But during the past few days Shancai missed school since she felt sick. Daomimg Si kept on bothering but I avoided him at every cost.

Except for now, where Shancai, Quinghe and I were heading to this beach house. It was to have a few days off and relax. The school and their parents allowed it so now we were having the time of our lives away from the prison we call school with F4.

Shancai screamed out the window with joy while Quinghe laughed at her silliness. I on the other hand had my headphones plugged in and shades on reading a book.

When we arrived out the beach the two bursted out the car running to look at the view of the ocean. I chuckled at them and got out following after them.

"We're here at the beach!" Shancai screamed out loud again.

"We're here!" Quinghe screamed after her.

"I'm Shancai!"

"And I'm Quinghe!"

I looked at them confused when I noticed they both gave me a look. I then realized what that look meant. I rolled my eyes smiling and put my hands to the side of my mouth joining them,"I'm Kiara!"

"F4 can go to hell!" Shancai yelled, I laughed suddenly feeling the weight on my shoulders begin to release.

"Yeah F4 can go to hell" I laughed out loud. I gasped and realized this was a perfect time to take a picture.