Your Back, Your New

My Dad stared at me in fury

My Dad stared at me in fury. I explained to him everything. Who was the one who posted it, how it happened when I got home finding him in my garden.

"It's my fault Dad not hers. I was the one who started trouble. Due to the scandal causing you trouble for you and your company I'll explain and have a press conference telling them things they only need to know" I said slowly going to my knees,"So please forgive me."

My Dad let out a heavy sigh waiting for a hit to come from him but instead he bend down to his knees matching my height,"I will fix things. I hope this is the last time I hear trouble from you again."

Hearing his footsteps echo away I stayed there shocked. He didn't do anything..except leave. I excepted more out of him. But I'm not disappointed.

Another set of footsteps approached me knowing it was Ms.Choa,"Your father is going back to Singapore Ms.Huang."

I rose up knowing that's what he was doing,"I know Ms.Choa.. I know.." I left the garden and grabbed my car keys and drove out to the school quickly parking the car.

The thought of going back to Singapore rung to my head. But I knew I couldn't back. Not just yet.

I pulled my phone out hearing the buzz about everyone finding out about Li Zhen posting the photos. Shancai was texting me nonstop to meet her at the wide stair case near the entrance.

Knowing I wasn't going to have a say in it I obediently listened to Shancai and went to the spot she was talking about and immediately saw her and Li Zhen hugging.

My breath slightly hitched as they turned to me.

Li Zhen lowered her head when I walked up to them,"Kiara I wanted to say I'm sorry.."

I nodded,"I know."

"Do you think you can forgive me?"

I frowned wanting to say no but I slightly let out a heartfelt laugh with tears springing to my eyes,"You don't deserve it. Yet after everything you did.. I forgive you Li Zhen cause your the only friends I actually have. My life would be more lonelier without"

Li Zhen smiled pulling me into a hug as I suddenly began to cry into her shoulder wishing I could do this with Bora. I shut my eyes hating the pain in my heart that I couldn't do this for her.

That the chance of finally letting go wasn't an option anymore.

But I was glad I was able to do this.

Shancai joined the hug as she soothed my back,"I'm sorry too. I didn't know you were suffering" Li Zhen admitted with her voice slightly cracking.

I sniffed my nose and pulled away wiping the tears. They both helped as Shancai put my hair behind.

"I'm okay" I assured.

"Si is here " Li Zhen blurted out. I turned around seeing him stand there looking at us. I turned to Shancai believing he wanted to talk to her,"I'm gonna go and clean this up" I gestured to my face as Li Zhen left.

I walked a few feet away giving them privacy as I pulled my phone out on the camera and fixed myself.

When my phone made a ringtone sound I got out the camera and went to my messages seeing my Dad had texted me.

Everything's been cleared up. Don't get stuck in any drama. Study and eat well. Your Mom would want that.

I stared at the text conflicted. He mentioned Mom..

"Kiara! Si doesn't want to give me my phone back" Shancai yelled. I turned around seeing that Si had his arm up in the air holding her phone.

I put my hands up in surrender playfully.

Maybe my Dad was right. I did need to get back on track and stay away from drama. That was the point of me coming here after all.

I walked up to Shancai tell her I was going to class but I froze halfway when I saw Lei.

He's back from France?

"Lei" Si smiled.

"Hi I'm back" he said to the two.

"He just arrived this morning. He called us when he landed" Ximen explained.

"Si we should get together"

"Sure"

I smiled remembering the very times I went up to the rooftop because it reminded me of him. I made my way to them looking at Lei who noticed my appearance,"Kiara long time no see" he greeted with that smile that made my stomach flutter.

"Hey welcome back." I smiled as well.

I couldn't find myself looking away. I didn't think I could. I mean he wasn't looking away either.

There goes the butterflies in my stomach again.

"Hey!" Si yelled startling me. He walked to my side and put his hand on my shoulder,"Kiara and I are dating"

I laughed,"Hey what trash are you saying?"

"Really? That's a pity" Lei replied.

I desperately shook my head at him pushing Si's hand off of me,"A handsome bachelor like me got taken. It is pity indeed"

"Si were not dating!" I semi yelled about to push his head back but he grabbed my hand as I tried to push him again but it lead to him playfully spinning me as I fell down to my butt.

"Owh! My butt!"

"Haha!"

"Rude!"

"It's a shame we won't ever get peace and quiet again" Mei Zou sighed.

I stuck my tongue out at Si who mocked my actions. I stood up fixing my clothes.

"They bicker more in a day than we do in a year" Ximen teased,"It's more with the three of them combined."

I rolled my eyes,"Haha very funny. I'm going to class. Bye Shancai" I smiled at her before leaving.

I began to walk to the fashion department but as I looked back at Lei. Something about him seemed different..

Watching him walk away with F4 I bumped into another person causing all their stuff to scatter.

I widened my eyes turning to the person,"Oh god I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I kneeled down to pick up the stuff.

The women who seemed to be a college student wore a mini pink pencil skirt with a white top resembling a idol.

"No, no it's okay. Im a bit lost" she nervously smiled as I helped her.

I raised my eyebrow at the stuff she had. It was a basket full of fabrics and needles with some magazines,"Are you a new student here?" I wondered.

"No, I'm graduate student. I'm actually a teacher assistant for the fashion department" the girl explained with a bright smile.

She looks familiar. She has straight black hair with hazel eyes. She looks more Korean than Chinese. Her body figure is tall but slim too.

"I'm actually heading there right now. I'm majoring in fashion" I said.

"Really? Wow wanna head there together then?"

I smiled,"Sure I'm Huang Kiara by the way"

The girl gasped,"No wonder why you look so familiar! Your that Singaporean model! And your Dad owns multiple companies"

I laughed,"You've got that right. What's your name?"

"Young Haeun."