Best Behavior

While walking out of my latest class I went straight to my locker to pull out the heavy textbooks that I no longer needed for the year as we were now going to be on break soon.

I was excited, I was going to go to a photo shoot, possibly go to a wedding in Singapore, and be with my friends.

When I took all the things I needed to take out I pulled out my phone only to check the time but then saw Lei leaving me a voicemail

After three days he now contacts me?

I pulled the phone to my ear and played the voicemail,"Kiara, there's a lot of things I wanted to say but I'm not able to say it in person, that's why I'm leaving you this voicemail. Well we finally made Si face his own feelings like planned. I'm sorry that I planned to peruse you again from the beginning because I couldn't think of another way to help you and Si. Even though it was apart of our plan, my concern for you is real. You know that, right? I'm going back to Taiwan today. I won't be back here anytime soon. I'll miss you, just remember, knowing you was the most interesting that has ever happened to me so far. Everything we experienced was beautiful in its own way, goodbye."

I widened my eyes, he's leaving? Just like that? I ran down the hallways and rushed outside. I went up the difficult staircases soon to the rooftop we always somehow managed to meet at.

I stared around feeling slightly empty. He was gone.. he wasn't up here like I was expecting.

"Huaze Lei, I'll miss you too!" I yelled at the sky.

I felt my memories of him flash through my mind. From when I first came up here, he gave me his coat that I still have, he defended me from Daoming Si, he comforted me, kissed me, he's done so much for me yet I've done so little.

Huaze Lei, knowing you was one of the most greatest things I've experienced so far, I wouldn't change any moment that's happened between us, thank you.

When I left the rooftop I continued on with my day and did my morning routine the net. Except Mira had left my place since she was needed in Paris. And just when I thought I was going to get peace and quiet late in the morning and by that I mean 3 a.m. Chen came and said he needed a place to stay since he was having a game show sometime this week and was going to a photo shoot for some makeup brand.

The only thing annoying about Chen was that he was a total playboy, meaning if he brought a girl in, I would have to burn the third guest bedroom sheets to ashes, and he just loved the attention, like Mira.

"Chen I'm going to school!" I yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming with you" he said while eating a piece of toast. He came down the stairs dressed casually.

"Why? What would you even be doing while in class?" I questioned confused.

"You forget that half your schools population is girls" he chuckled.

Oh god, I gagged shaking the goosebumps that were rising on my arms,"Don't worry I'll drive" he said snatching the keys out of my hand.

Then the next thing I know, we're walking down into a restaurant since I insisted on getting food as girls sent him flirty winks everywhere he looked. I groaned rubbing my head,"I hate you and Mira use my house as some sort of personal hotel."

"Pft you love us, beside Mira explained how you almost murdered her about the stripper club and when she cut your hair which by the way looks great" he said touching my ends.

"Okay, but literally when I'm with you guys it's like I can't have my personal space" I argued.

"It's called having a family Kiara."