NY

(Changing it to 3rd point of view!)

After confronting Seoyeon, Kiara left the school and went to a nearby cafe. She thought about going to her classes but when she saw Haeun at a safe distance, she took the nearest exit and left. She went to a nearby cafe and read through a new text of NY.

She made a tsk sound, shaking her head amused.

Fighting a past enemy? That's something new, too bad you have to many in your life span to fight through them all.
xoxo, NY.

"That's where your wrong" Kiara mused. She pressed NY's contact about to give her a call but suddenly Nicks number popped up.

She cursed under her breath. Kiara looked around making sure no one looked suspicious before answering the call,"Nick.." she answered.

"Kiara what the hell are you doing? You left the airport and Mrs.Choa and Mr.Wang are telling me to leave you alone?" He snapped through the other line.

Kiara sighed, standing up, leaving her coffee behind,"I can explain."

"Oh really? Cause your family, Mira, Chen and your step brother don't know shit, you ditching the party is already fishy" he spoke harsher.

Kiara walked through the cafe doors and stood outside letting the cool wind calm her nerves down,"I'm doing this on my own from now on. You can't change my mind. I'm already halfway through the plan."

"Time out, what plan?"

Kiara looked over her shoulder seeing Mr.Wang pull up with her shining black and yellow Lamborghini. She nodded a thank you to him before pulling the phone to her ear again,"I'm sorry Nick. I have to do this."

"Do what!?—Kiara!"

She ignored his screams and ended the call shoving her phone into her pocket. She walked up to Mr.Wang who stood beside her car,"Did you find out where she is now?" She questioned.

"Yes, after sending her a text that the police had eyes on her with that text of being NY she left school early saying she had a doctors appointment" he answered.

Interesting..she thought.

"Where is she heading now?" Kiara asked yet another question, as she opened the door to her car.

"I put in your cars gps where she's heading with the help of one of your maids who earned a degree in tech" he replied.

"That's all for now. I'll send you the text when it's time" she reminded before getting into the car.

Kiara held onto the wheel of her car letting out a calm exhale. I've faced and did what Jia would want me to do to be proud. Now I have to do what makes me proud.

She pressed hard on the gas pedal and drove fast down the streets, ignoring the cars that beeped at her several times. Kiara raised her eyebrow, glancing at the Bluetooth that connected her phone to the cars speaker.

She pressed a button that immediately called her contact.

Kiara put on her shades and continued to drive down, hearing the call ring three times before it finally answered.

At first there was no response, yet Kiara could hear her heavy breathing. She couldn't help but scoff,"Your quiet? Now there's no need to be like that. It's just us. I mean you always have a lot to say in those texts you send" Kiara teased knowing she was pressing her buttons.

"You know?" Was what Haeun asked with her voice shaking.

"Be specific" Kiara smirked. When Haeun didn't make a response Kiara sighed slightly annoyed,"I'm coming for you, if you think you can run from me your wrong" she said as she glanced at the gpa seeing she was at some house,"Cause I already know where your at, and I'm close by. You won't make it if you get a taxi, or worse run. I'll see you soon, Haeun.." she hung up the call.