Your Awake

My eyes shot open that I gasped immediately sitting up. I scanned through the hospital room seeing no one else other than Nick, who lied there peacefully.
I frowned confused. My hand automatically touched my cheeks that were nothing but wet from the tears. No way, was that a..dream?

I turned to the desk and grabbed my phone. I turned it on seeing multiple messages from Si, and Shancai. They both were asking me where I was, they explained to me that Xiaoqi had cheated on Xiayou, and that they got revenge.

However, as much as I must've been concerned about them, I wasn't. I was shook by the dream I just had. I sighed resting my head back. I just can't seem to get her out of my head. Why does she keep doing this to me? I can't believe I'm going insane.

From the stress I was getting I grabbed my belongings and left the hospital. I decided to go back to Si's house to get my things. I needed time to myself. Whatever is going with me isn't normal. I need to see someone. G

I pulled into Si's house and quickly got out, leaving my stuff there, heading to get the rest.

When I walked inside I saw multiple maids cleaning. Si, must be in school. This can be my chance to get my stuff.

When walking up to my guest bedroom, I was rushing stuffing my things all together, I kept dropping my clothes out of clumsiness.

I sighed in slight frustration as I continued to get my things,"Leaving so soon?"

I jumped startled. I quickly turned around to see Ms.Yu standing there with a calm composure. There's no way in lying out of this.

"I need to leave, figure some stuff out. For the sake of myself" I admitted.

She nodded, stepping inside the room,"Are you sure your not confusing it with running away?"

No, no, I wasn't, I was doing this to get myself time to figure things out,"No" I simply said.

She nodded,"Very well then. I'll tell Daoming Si that you've left the house when he arrives."

Of course she would. I could nod at her before grabbing all my things and heading downstairs. I tossed my things in the car. I got in the car, staring at the steering wheel in deep thought.

The thought of my family consumed me so much that I didn't notice my phone was ringing til finally dozed out of it. I blinked several times while grabbing my phone. Whoa it's the hospital. Did something happen to Nick? Oh no,"Hello?" I quickly answered.

"Hello is this Huang Mei?"

Huang Kiara, I felt tempted to correct,"Yes" I replied ignoring the temptation to correct the lady.

"It's about your friend. He's awake."

———————————————

I hurried to the hospital that once I parked the car I ran inside. My loud footsteps echoed through the hallways. I didn't bother apologizing to the people I bumped shoulders with.

I heavily breathed in and out as I bursted in his room. I was relieved to see Nick standing by his bed. He looked at me surprised for a second but he brushed off the look with a smirk,"Hey prince—Whoa" he stumbled back as I had ran straight into his arms burying my face into his neck.

"Glad to see you missed me" he mused.

My eyes that were already beginning to tear up were urging the tears to fall down as I pulled back looking up at him confused,"What do you mean? Of course I missed you. I stayed with you almost every night waiting for you to be awake. It was my fault you were out in here."

"Hey, don't blame yourself" he quickly shot back, cupping my face with his hands. I tried to not cry but I failed when a tear managed to escape.

"Nick, you could've died. When we were at the bottom of the stairs, your head, was bleeding and—" I stopped not wanting to talk with a lump forming in my throat.

Nick, however, saw the struggle I was going through so he shushed me lightly and pulled me into his chest. He kissed the top of my head slowly rubbing my back.

He continued the motion for what seemed like forever, but really for us, it didn't feel like enough.