Please

Jungkook and I grabbed our bags and walked through the airport. I tried my best to ignore the pain my chest was experiencing. This was it, there was no turning back. I couldn't help but lightly laugh to myself. If I had a dollar for every time I said that.

But traveling step by step seemed slow my feet down like the floor was dragging my feet purposely. I had my head down the entire way time we checked in and out, heading to our gate.

"What class?" A flight attendant questioned.

"First class" my brother answered, handing her my plane ticket since I had been continuously dropping it.

"Right this way" she gestured, shining a white pearl smile. I didn't make the effort to smile back. I tried but all I did was make an odd face that made her show express confusion.

I shrugged it off and walked inside the airplane, as we were making our way through 3rd and second class seats.

I was about to walk pass a lady but she suddenly stopped, as she was putting her bags in the upper cases on top. I awkwardly smiled waiting for her to do so.

"Kiara!"

No was that—? No, I'm imagining it. Maybe I'm just too sad and guilty that I'm now hearing his voice.

"Kiara!"

No, this sounded too real.

I turned my body around, seeing Daoming Si struggling to get past a couple of people,"Kiara, stay there!"

Jungkook looked at me surprised, as his mouth was wide opened,"I'm uh..gonna go and ask when we'll be landing" he gestured, going between a seating row to get to a flight attendant.

"Hello! Move please!" The lady beside me gestured.

I sighed,"Sorry just one second." Daoming Si was in the walking aisle across from me, panting. Sweat was beaming down his glowing pale skin as his lips looked insanely red,"Daoming Si? What are you doing here?" I asked, with my eyes staring at him like he was crazy.

"I'm flying to Singapore with you."

Oh god, I bit my lower lip, as my face frowned up,"Don't make this harder than it already is" my voice trembled.

I attempted to walk ahead but he followed my movement on the other side of the aisle,"That day when we were at the park, that wasn't my actual proposal. I had imagined the whole thing different" he tried to move in between the seats but a old man had moved his chair back, as it caused Si to move away,"Sorry, right behind you" he awkwardly commented.

I wanted to laugh but this feeling, seeing him here was too much,"I would take you to the beach. And we would have a picnic, and lanterns all around. With scented candles. I would have a telescope, showing you the stars, and—" he stopped as a man was putting his things up.

Si frowned moving past him, there I couldn't hold it in, and let out a quiet giggle as we slowly continued to move down,"And when your looking at the beautiful stars, enjoying the night, just like how you and your sister Jia use to do so, I would express how it's just you and me, together—" a women at his side struggling to put her suitcase up making a loud banging sound. Si sighed,"Here let me help you" he offered, easily pushing her suitcase up and closing the door while another man asked for his help.

Si quickly nodded, doing the same action before turning to me and everyone around,"Okay everyone just give a minute with her, please" he pleaded.

I laughed, unable to hold it in anymore. He stood on the chairs and walked on top of them til he stood in front of me. I felt slightly breathless.

"I know this is far from the beach Kiara. But if I have to do it here then so be it.  Kiara, I love you, and I know you think all love is doomed but your wrong because I am in love with you. I'm in love with the way you express confidence with the clothing that you wear, I love how when you cry, you worry about the people around you, I admire your strength that you've carried throughout your whole life. The way your eyebrows knit together when your confused. You're not the only love of my life but my role model. You encourage me to live to my fullest everyday. So wherever your going I'm going there too" He then dropped down, kneeling on one knee. I inhaled a gasp staring at the ring he was popping out. No way, that was his mother's ring. His mother is allowing this..

I looked down at him with my eyes watering up.

"Huang Kiara, will you marry me?"

I put my hands to my mouth as a sob came out,"Will you make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Yes, yes, she will marry you!" The women behind me screamed.

Despite the tears streaming down my face, I laughed nodding,"Yes, yes, I'll marry you!" I sobbed.

Many cheers and claps went around as Si smiled so bright, he rose up tall and brought his mouth to mine. I smiled into the kiss and greedily out my hands on his cheeks, kissing back with passion.

"I love you" he whispered in between kisses. I pulled away and smiled, as more tears came down,"I love you more."

His smile reached his eyes, he wrapped his arms to my waist and dipped me down,"Are you really coming with me to Singapore?"

He sheepishly shrugged,"I was thinking we could stay here for one more night." He brought me back into another kiss.