It All Leads Up To This

I stood in the gym, standing in front of a punching bag. Sweat beamed down my face as I hit the bag for the millionth time. Every hit I made, only encouraged me to hit harder. I grunted punching it, giving it my all.

"Wow what did that bag do to you?" Mira questioned as she leaned against the wall.

"Nothing" I sighed, taking another punch at the bag.

Long story short, after Nick and I did..that, I had woken up in the middle of the night hearing someone knocking at our door. And as you can see it was my bratty annoying cousin, who came wanting to bother me since she couldn't sleep at her hotel. And so we came to the gym, feeling the need to let my emotions out.

"Did you figure anything out about NY?" She asked, checking out her painted nails.

I steadied the bag quickly glancing at her,"They said they'd give us her location in a China when Nick and I went back. So within this week we should find out."

She nodded but somehow smirked when I mentioned Nicks name,"Ah Wu Nick, didn't you have a crush on him?"

"Not answering that" I said, taking my boxing gloves off. I grabbed my bottle of water and took big gulps of water.

"Hmm, have you guys done anything special?"

I widened my eyes, suddenly choking on my water. I coughed out the water while hearing Mira gasp,"So you both did do something! I came a couple hours ago and heard muffling sounds I figured you both were busy."

I'm over here choking and that's all she cares about?

I cleared my throat, making sure no water was left to make me choke as I wiped my mouth glaring at her,"I didn't come with you, just for you to ask me all these questions."

I grabbed the gloves the boxing gloves that Mira had grabbed, as I began to hit the bag again.

"Oh come on, tell me! My life's boring. Besides I won't tell anyone. Take this as chance for us to bond" she said, slightly begging for me to give her the juicy details.

"No, your bratty and annoying Mira."

"Fine be that way. I'll just ask Nick myself or maybe Daoming Si"

At the mention of his name, hands completely stopped. My body had stiffened knowing Mira had noticed my sudden change of mood.

I could feel Mira's stare at me.

I bit my lower lip, hating the feeling of my chest getting punched over and over. It was reminding me of the wound I felt inside my chest,"If I tell you..will you finally stop with the fifty questions?"

"Yup" she said popping the "p."

I sighed again, I took off the gloves and threw them onto the floor," Nick and I.."

Mira widened her eyes,"Holy shit, you had sex didn't you?! What about Si?" Before I could open my mouth she had a look of realization,"You cheated on him!"

I looked at her in disbelief,"What! No, I broke up..with Daoming Si, and Nick knows I'm a virgin and I told him I wasn't ready. We just made out hard core."

"Does that mean..you had oral sex?"

I huffed,"I guess..we did. But nothing more than that. I couldn't do that to Si."

Mira raised her eyebrow confused,"And why would you feel that way? You said it yourself you broke up with him."

I shook my head,"So? I hurt him Mira. I haven't seen Daoming Si in a month and it kills me that I still think about him every night. After doing everything with Nick I only realized that..I haven't moved on, and I don't think I'll ever move on from him."