Three Words, Eight Letters and Im All Yours

After the whole conversation with Xiaoyou, Kiara had found herself sitting down in a random room with her eyelids wanting to close. Kiara was tired but not tired enough to sleep. But what was making her tired was the conversation she had. Kiara believed that love was such a complicated thing. It could make one feel so special, yet shatter one to the point of questioning their existence. The whole idea about love was clouding her mind.

She sighed leaning her head back and closed her eyes. She curled her knees to her chest on the sofa and found herself slightly falling asleep til she felt a blanket be placed on top of her. Kiara rose her head up and saw Si smiling down at her.

She smiled back, happy to see him,"Hey" she greeted. Si sat next to her placing the blanket on her shoulder to cover her up. Kiara leaned her head on his shoulder sighing,"Hi, are you tired?"

Kiara shook her head,"No, well kinda" she slightly chuckled. She closed her eyes peacefully enjoying the silence between the two. It was calming her headache down and was regaining her energy.

"You should tell Shancai's friend to give up."

Huh?

Kiara raised her eyebrow wondering how on earth did he know about Xiaoyou and Ximen. But then realization hit her. She rose her head up from his should and looked at him,"Ah look whose ease dropping"

"Please, I only did it because I saw you do it first" he scoffed.

Oh so he saw me, she thought.

"Well it's not going to work out for them. She's going to end up heartbroken" Si said.

Kiara knew Si had a point. That was exactly why she was hesitant on Xiaoyou's actions but as she thought about it she realized that there was a slight chance for them and if there was then there had to be a chance for either of them to take.

"Come on don't think so negative. I mean I agree with you but now that I think about it, we also were like that too. I didn't think back then I would ever end up with you but now look at us" Kiara gestured.

Si nodded, with silence taking over them once more.

Kiara felt like closing her eyes again but when Si suddenly stood up she reopened her eyes seeing Si have a more concerned look,"What about us?"

"How long will I have to wait to hear everything from you? The things that I need to hear? You told me last year that there were things I couldn't know for my safety. But now we're together and it's gone now. So when will I hear it? Along with your feelings for me?" He began to question.

Where was all this coming from? Kiara wondered.

"Can we become more open with our relationship now?"

Kiara exhaled,"Si telling our relationship to everyone can change their lives and my past and my feelings for you I have told you what you needed to know."

"It's not enough" he argued, he turned his head away from me, seeing the frustration burning inside him,"You know what you can protect your feelings and your friends by yourself." He turned around and walked out the room slamming the door behind him.

Kiara looked to the door. She sighed biting her lower lip. He was right, Kiara said to herself. Kiara knew she had to finally confess everything off the bat. If they were going to be together this meant that there was no hiding.

She grabbed her crunches and slowly got up from the couch and made her way out the room. She struggled to walk fast. She hoped Si still hadn't left yet.

When she entered the room everyone was in she saw Si's back facing her, with Mei Zou turning to her."Kiara, what's going on with you two? Why are you two so confused?"

This was it, Kiara thought.

"Si, your right I should tell you everything" Kiara began,"All of you" she said glancing at everyone's faces before looking back at Si,"I've experienced the idea of loving someone. I use to think that it was a pain of a never ending cycle.  And that love was pointless. Cause all it did to me was make me feel horrible. I practically didn't have anyone. But then I realized I was wrong. When I went to South Korea I wanted to go home. I started thinking of the idea of my home, but the idea of my home wasn't what someone thought it was. It was the way I described the color of your hair, the sound of your voice, the taste of your lips, and how your skin feels, the way every single thing about you, makes me feel like I'm in a forever better state of mentality. That I can't imagine living through another day without you in it. Your my love, Daoming Si because I love you. Your mine and I'm yours" She said, smiling with sincerity.

Tears threatened to spill her watery eyes.

Si turned to her with a face that looked genuinely shocked.

Kiara looked to at everyone,"Daoming Si and I together, so hands off" she humored causing some chuckles to go around the room.

"Did you just confess your feelings?" Ximen asked amazed.

"Si? Why are you just standing there? Kiara just confessed her love to you" Mei Zou said.

Kiara looked to Si who had a grand smile on his face, she noticed tears wanting to stream down his eyes as he came and pulled her lips to his. Kiara ignored the cheers going around the room as she kissed back and smiled into the kiss.