Enough is Enough

Taking matters into my own hands, I dragged Seoyeon at the back of an empty park with just the two of us.

Seoyeon glared as I pushed her in front of me,"Don't fucking push me."

I crossed my arms grinning,"Too late already did it. Now talk, you say you saw her. How and when?"

Seoyeon fixed her hair. She looked at me a bit surprised but composed herself with a smirk forming on her lips,"Is someone now believing me?" She teased taking her steps toward me.

"Cut the crap Seoyeon, I mean it" I snapped.

She crossed her arms with her devious look never fading,"Okay but I'd like to know what changed your mind. you were probably thinking I was some crazy girl after what I told you."

Well I might as well tell her if it gets her shitty mouth to open up.

I sighed, I went through my purse and pulled out the handkerchief. She looked at it confused.

"This handkerchief is one of a kind. My mom gave it to my sister and I. She said she'd make it for her children only. However, we all had different colors. Mine was red velvet and Jias was yellow" I explained.

Seoyeon shrugged,"Okay and ?"

" I'm getting there. Look I was at the hospital for lately for a..healthy check up," I lied,"I found it there in my room after the medicine passed me out. It's the same exact one Jia had. I remember never being able to find it after the incident."

Seoyeon laughed,"So what ? It just magically appeared?"

I rolled my eyes,"No, someone put it there. There was even a guy looking for me."

"And why is that?"

I laughed this time,"I'm not telling you more. Now it's your turn to tell me what you know."

Seoyeon sighed ruffling her hair,"I guess you do deserve the truth but I want something in return—"

"The most your getting out of this is me giving you a car for me to run you over with"

"Mm touching" she said with a sour smile,"Fine, Your sister Jia is alive and I know this because I've seen her."

"You already told me this. Where did you see her?" I impatiently tapped my foot.

Seoyeon twisted her hair,"Wow under all that smartness your really plain stupid. She's here in China that's how I know."

W—What?

"I've seen her around the city. She's in places you least expect"

Wait so was Jia really alive? And she was in China as well? No, that's insane. What if this is just her death screwing with our heads?

"How do I know your not lying to me?" I eyed her.

"why would I lie?"

I gave her a look,"You practically bullied my sister to death. Your considered a murderer."

Seoyeons stance has stiffened. Her eyes that were purely full of deviousness now were consumed by anger.

She growled instantly pushing my shoulder back,"Don't ever call me that"

"Why, if it's the truth?" I taunted. I pushed Seoyeons hands off of me but she suddenly yanked on my hair.