Too Close

I walked up to Si who was tied to the chair, and removed the black piece of duck tape out of his mouth,"Why are you in here tied up?" I asked while removing the ropes from behind.

Once the ropes dropped to the ground Si winced, rubbing his arms in pain,"Mei Zou and Ximen kidnapped me."

I rolled my eyes, I really will never understand boys.

"Well Mei Zou came, trying to trick me that Shancai was here but he told me someone I knew was tied up. These boys" I scoffed, going up to the door, ready to pounce on his face but I widened my eyes,"No way..it's locked!" I banged on the door,"Mei Zou this isn't funny, open up. Hey!"

"Stop screaming"

"Open the door!" I yelled ignoring Si and kicked the door before looking over at Si who just smiled,"It's no use. There's no other way out."

I walked up to him clearly not pleased,"So what? We're suppose to just stay in this huge bedroom and wait?"

He shrugged,"I don't care, I'm with you anyway."

"You can't think seriously for one second can you?" I argued.

He didn't answer to me as I heard him mutter things to himself. Whatever if he wants to be cheeky like this then so be it. I grabbed the ropes and shrugged,"Fine if your gonna act like this then I might as well tie you up again."

He widened his eyes standing up,"No, are you crazy?" I couldn't help but chuckle,"Maybe." He threw the ropes out of my hand and suddenly pinned me against the wall.

I widened my eyes and stared up at him shocked. I nervously gulped my salvia as my eyes darted at him.

He smirked leaning as I now could smell his cologne that a good not so strong smell of mint and tropical fruit.

"Fuck this" he muttered before meeting my lips. I shut my eyes and kissed back passionately. He put his hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss. This what I craved for, the taste of lips, and I was greedy enough to want more of it. I groaned wrapping my arms around his neck. We continued to kiss back and forth until we both pulled away to catch our breath. My chest rising up and down as I stared at him with my cheeks blushing a bright red tone.

"Why'd you suddenly kiss me?"

He shrugged giving me a knowing smile that showed a hint of blush on his cheeks,"I was feeling epic."

—————————————

I lied on my back on the bed as Si lied beside me. I thought of things we could talk about but Si looked so peaceful just staring at me. I looked beside me and stared back. Now our staring wasn't like intense. It was the kind of the stare you that showed how you felt. All I felt was warmth, and as cheesy as it is, I felt love.

"We should talk" I said.

"About what?"

I shrugged,"I don't know, anything" I said rolling to my side to face him.

Then I remembered about the bodyguards. Maybe I should tell him,"Si I have to tell you something"

He sat up and shook his head,"No, whatever it is, it's bad. Cause your frowning."

I sat up leaning on my arm,"But it's important."

"Doesn't matter I'm not listening, la, la, la!"

I rolled my eyes,"Si stop acting like that. You graduated kindergarten years ago. It's like your a three year old."

He stopped and laughed at me,"Well your like a old lady stuck in a teenagers body."

I shook my head unamused. That didn't make any sense,"Okay fine if you don't wanna talk about that then let's ask each other questions. For instance, how'd you become a good kisser? Didn't you say you've never dated anyone before or that's at least what I've heard."

Si awkwardly looked around the room, biting his lower lip. He sighed, meeting my eyes,"Alright I'll be honest with you. Back then, I use to party a lot with Ximen. Going out with Ximen and Mei Zou always involves a lot of girls. Those girls made a move on me, I didn't mind it. But those were things I did in the past. I've stopped doing them now."

The thought of girls just touching him, and kissing him, in a more sexual manner made my stomach slightly turn.

I raised my eyebrow, looking away from him down to my lap,"Really? So you were technically one of those boys?"

"What's wrong? That was a long time ago" he said again.

Whatever..I couldn't stop imagining those girls kissing him. What if he enjoyed it more than what we just did?

"Are you jealous?" He chuckled. I glared up at him,"Shut up."

He laughed,"You are jealous. It's okay to be jealous. What's wrong with it?"

I'll remember that for next time Daoming Si.

"Whatever, can I tell you what I wanted to say from the beginning?" So I can take my mind off of it..

He nodded,"I was followed today by your bodyguards when I was out getting snacks. Luckily Mei Zou and my limo driver helped me escaped them."

He frowned,"My bodyguards?"

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me immediately?"

"I thought about it but then I realized it has to be because of your mom. It'll make this situation worse. Even Mei Zou knew that telling you would cause you do to reckless things. I'm sorry.."

"I hate it when you make actions I'm unaware of"

"But I tell you them"

"That's not the point Kiara"

I opened my mouth to argue back but then the phone ringed startling me for a quick second. Si sighed, standing up from the bed and went and answered the phone that was on the desk near the door,"Hello?"

He widened his eyes turning off the lights.

I stood up,"Why'd you turn off—" Si put his hand to my mouth and began to drag me to the bedrooms closet.

When we both entered inside, he removed his hand from my mouth that I stared up at him nervous, "Si what's going on?" I whispered.

"My bodyguards are here" he answered,"Nobody knows my mom better than me, I can protect to you. This is why we should go to London."

I shook my head,"No, we need to come up with a plan."

Once I heard the door knob rattle open I panicked,"Si we have to get out of here. We can't be seen together. I know you want us to face this together but trust me when I say this, today is not the day."

He nodded agreeing,"Okay, if I remember correctly there's a window in the bathroom." I followed after him as he lead me to the bathroom where it had a gigantic bathtub.

Si opened the window, once he reached it. He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards it. I lightly gasped as he put his hands down to my waist effortlessly lifting me up that I grabbed onto the windows handle. I looked back at him,"Your not coming?"

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. It's you who won't be" he said,"Go now!" He ushered me. I frowned, knowing he was right. I hurried out the window leaving him inside to defend himself.