Tell Me

After explaining everything to Nick on what has happened to me he was pissed. He said he'd find us a place to stay but I ignored his words. I needed him to get out of China. He was already hurt because of me, I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me.

"Nick you cant stay in this penthouse forever. You need to go back to Singapore. You'll be a lot safer there" I explained while grabbing my things for school.

"Your more stupid if you think I'm gonna leave you defend yourself" he snapped grabbing my forearm. I sighed looking up at him,"I can protect myself."

He chuckled,"What about that time you were pushed down the stairs?"

"Well I'd rather be the one getting hurt than you or anyone else for that matter" I answered, pulling my arm back from him and made my way to the pent house elevator that lead down to the lobby.

"I'll get the car ready"

"Don't bother"

"It wasn't a question"

"I'll be fine on my own" I reassured clicking on the button. I entered the elevator as it closed behind me, taking me down.

I gripped onto the strap of my backpack, and stared down at my shoes. I haven't seen Si in three days. I hope he's not freaking out. Well at least I'll see him today. 

When the elevator opened I walked through the lobby with the front desk politely bowing at me. I kindly bowed back making me way outside.

I was about to turn to the right towards the parking lot but a limo suddenly pulled in front of me.

I stepped back, suspiciously. Who was it? When a man stepped out of the limo I gasped,"Oh, Mr.Wang!" I exclaimed in total shock.

"Hello Ms.Kiara" he greeted with his wrinkles showing at the corner of his eyes. Oh god, I couldn't believe he was here. Finally!

I brought him into my arms once he came to me. He chuckled lightly into my ear and gently hugged me back.

"Are you ready for school?" He questioned as I pulled away.

"Y—Yeah I am, but how did you find me? My place is surrounded by paparazzi and—"

"Mrs.Choa helped everyone leave your place and sent out a message to everyone to not go to your house. She informed us the news" he interrupted me, with sadness in his eyes.

I sighed, ruffling the roots of my hair,"Don't worry, I just need to stay out of the public eye, that's all."

He nodded, he then gestured me to the limo,"Shall we?"

I smiled nodding back. I got into the backseat as Mr.Wang got in the drivers seat, looking at me through the rear mirror,"Where to?"

"School" I answered.

Mr.Wang presses his foot on the gas pedal and drove down the streets. I was glad that Mr.Wang was back. We had a relaxing conversation while he drove me to school. He informed me that he'd be waiting for me and make sure to keep an eye out.

I thanked him once he pulled up in front of the school. I waved bye at him as I exited the car and went straight inside to my locker.

I avoided eye contact only looking straight ahead. I didn't want to see anyone's face as I could feel their judging eyes on me. I shook my head mentally scolding myself to not care of their opinion.

When I got to my locker I quickly put in the code, opening the door and put some of my text books in and out of my backpack.

"Kiara!"