Welcome Home!

Today was the day I was finally getting released from the hospital. It wasn't that long of a wait. I stayed here for about three days, just to make sure my vocal chords were alright and if I got any wounds.

Plus Chen and Jungkook insisted I be safe in the hospital while the trail for Haeun was going on.

Mr.Wang drove us back to my house where I felt stoked to enter since it's been three months that I've been away from it.

I couldn't stop talking about how I missed my gigantic bed and how excited I was to just sleep in it. Mr.Wang laughed saying a few words here and there about how weird this new generation was.

I didn't mind what he said. I knew that as soon as I stepped foot I wanted to go to bed but right after taking a big bubbly bath.

"Miss Kiara we're here" he said.

I looked at my house with a smile appearing on my face. I quickly stepped out and jogged to my front door.

Bathtub here I come.

When I opened the door I instantly noticed balloons, wine, and bows all around. What the—-

"Surprise!" These voices screamed.

I stumbled back, shocked. I looked around seeing it was almost a whole party. It was Mrs.Choa, my maids, chefs, Shancai, Li Zhen, Quinghe, Doaming Si's ex wife? Along with Lei, Mei Zou and Ximen.

"Whoa..what's going on?" I asked confused, with a smile erupting at the corner of my lips.

"Well after everything that's happened" Shancai began with a grand smile,

"We thought that you could use a good welcome party" Lei finished, walking up to me and put on my head a plastic tiara.

"Besides who the hell wouldn't want food and of course alcohol?" Daoming Si's ex fiancé said, pulling out a big bottle of wine.

Despite me wanting to question her appearance here I couldn't help but chuckle amused,"Thank you guys, really. I'm amazed that you guys did all of this" I gestured to the whole decorations.

"You deserve it" Li Zhen shrugged, with a shy grin.

"Now, enough to the words, and a toast to Kiara!" Mei Zou said handing everyone one of us a cup of wine.

Oh gee, I don't drink, but I don't want to ruin the mood. They did all of this for me. Ximen filled my cup of glass with wine giving me a side hug. I hugged back but quickly after stared at the cup debating about if I should drink it or not.

"Alright everyone, toast" Ximen raised his cup up,

We all followed his actions saying at the same time,"Cheers!"

Before I could even take a small sniff to the dark red wine, Lei took it out of my hands and drank it. I stared at him as he handed it back to me, while he drank his own,"I know you don't drink" he said in between his sips.

I smiled, feeling something happy in me spark by the fact that he remembered,"Its good to see you again Kiara" he said glancing at me at the corner of his eye.

I looked down to my empty wine glass. Another smile came out of me. I watched as the party began and seeing my friends laughing with my staff having a great time.

This was something I didn't think I needed, and I'm glad I got it,"Its good to see you too, Lei."

____________________________

Very short chapter but also very sweet.